Racism, Sexism, Homophobia in the WWE (Good Read)

https://niketalk.com/threads/januar...ght-raw-8pm-est.678803/page-147#post-31153623
77813C82-E9C4-4C03-9F21-21F36594CE76.gif
A room full of grown me who watch wrestling seriously? Lol no

couple months back i was listening to various wrestlers "shoot" as they call it, on all the behind the scenes politics @ WWE/WCW.

BOTH of the organizations were/are racist. damn near each and every one of em. doesnt even make any sense to single any of em out by name. who ever you think of, the answer is yes.

as a kid watchin, it was never even a thought. as i grew older, in the back of my mind, i kinda knew what was up. especially with steve austin ol ***** ***...

Is that real?

Ok, new thread, post racist things WWF wrestlers have done

Very real

He also donated thousands of dollars to a few different Trump PACs

Adds an extra level of humor to this photo (they were there for a photo op with Lebron and he totally ignored them)

undertaker.jpg

Very real

He also donated thousands of dollars to a few different Trump PACs

Adds an extra level of humor to this photo (they were there for a photo op with Lebron and he totally ignored them)

undertaker.jpg

Warrior's wife looking mad as hell in this picture is always funny :lol:

Nah have you seen the copies of the WCW payroll back then? There were more on the Roster then in the late 90s-2000 making 7 figures than WWE currently and WCW guys worked less dates too. After WCW got acquired, a lot of them got to collect those fat checks in the mailbox without working from AOL that had to pay out the remainder of their contracts

and be screwed in da end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom