Racist Facebook rants gets 911 operator fired

mean.gif
Glad she got fired. People be trippin yo

First status is hilarious and accurate....

Im black and deal with black women on the regular if it matters

Straight up sad famb... I have realized that it won't completely change in my lifetime ... maybe for my kids or their kids...

But for now... the disdain and disrespect for the black community is still alive...

Partly because some Bad apples bring it upon ourselves, partly because the media perpetuates blacks in the most ridiculous light outside of sports and music, partly because the sheer curiosity of what its like to be black...

I dont know what's the major reason... I just know that as a black man, you gotta keep on stepping.. know you have to work harder than other races...

And also, any body that isn't black that tries to tell you how to react to something like this shows that they think they have all the answers to your problems.

Sorry for the rant famb... its just hard getting riled up and fighting to change perception with words and reason, cuz it ain't working. Its time tto just do you and let the chips fall...

Glad she's fired.
I hope she stays unemployed for as long as possible (unlikely though)

Would NOT smash

yeah i'd smash; i'd smash my fist into her side and break her rib off in her heart. if she has one. get real aint nobody study'n this funky *** ho

Last edited:
there's gonna be a black vs. white race war in this country and us lesser races will be there to pick up the pieces and take over afterwards . . . :smokin

you gotta admit that first one is hilarious though.
Sure the **** is...I bet that happens all the time. "Big Dookie in here hitting on me! I'm in distress and didn't hit his *** first even tho he deserved it, come quick!!!"
One thing that is great about soical media is the amount of people snitching on themselves.
It ******* astounds me, bro. I really don't think people fully grasp how your posted words can reach through space and time in a real hurry. This internet **** is that serious.

It should be SO interesting to see future political campaigns and **** like 15-20 years from now. Online gravedigging generating wall to wall scandals that'll make Herman Cain go "Damn!!!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom