Racist Facebook rants gets 911 operator fired

Originally Posted by ICE CITY FC  

I hate when people say this.

It's not concealed...it's blatant.

She's got the racist face too.
Would love for her daddy to see this black man right here spill all in her grill.
She actually got that I take black **** to the face face.
On Muhammad she does. Look like she'd keep it though.. Would personally see to condom destruction.

Looks like the stripper type. Kinda cute chick at the trailer park that smokes a pack of Marlboro reds per day. Maybe a teen mom. Looks crazy though.

Last edited:
Ahh we'll, time will get its revenge....

One day her daughter will bring home Tyrone...

white girls can be so pretentious and condescending. it's as if they think nothing is above them... funny thing is they're at the bottom of the yam totem pole. they only good for the mouth and some PBRs.

dezamm she'll be back to work by monday.......btw hulk no smash
mean.gif
 this goes on daily she just didn't know one of her fb friends had a black homie
pimp.gif
rare time something good came from snitching
roll.gif

I would,
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I can see her angle though, some people find it easy to stereotype off consecutive occurrences.

I was in popeyes today and saw an african american women and her daughter come in and sit down, bought nothing, just to sit in the AC for a while I guess
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I think they got a lot of bad looks, not that it wasn't deserved
mean.gif

I'm black, if that matters
laugh.gif
So getting bad looks from taking a quick break from the heat is deserved now?

If a ckick gets beat by her 'boyfriend' and doesn't know his first name, what in all bloodt hell do you call that?

I would, :lol: :nthat:

I can see her angle though, some people find it easy to stereotype off consecutive occurrences.

I was in popeyes today and saw an african american women and her daughter come in and sit down, bought nothing, just to sit in the AC for a while I guess :lol: :smh:

I think they got a lot of bad looks, not that it wasn't deserved :smh:

I'm black, if that matters :lol:

***** please. :lol:

I would,
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I was in popeyes today and saw an african american women and her daughter come in and sit down, bought nothing, just to sit in the AC for a while I guess
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I think they got a lot of bad looks, not that it wasn't deserved
mean.gif

I'm black, if that matters
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom