Racist Houston Police Department officers caught on tape --update NT ON THE NEWS!!! FUUUUUU

I can't embed on google chrome.

I wasn't there that night but alot of my potna's were since I got some fam at PV university, and cliffnotes:

-They threw a big grad party/event at club HUSH in houston, in the katy area [suburb] of town

-At some point around 12AM-#$* some goons rushed the door and took the cash register.

-HUSH is supposed to have security at these events, HPD is always privately contracted, but for whatever reason they only had like 4 lawmen at the door.

The video basically shows a convo between one of the promoters and a HPD officer talking out of their rectums. The cop says something along the lines of"N-word shouldnt even be out here", along with "F prarie view A&M, f your money, f these n_ " etc etc

The situation at hand goes beyond criminals being loose out there, beyond cops being too lazy and understaffed to do something about it...I personally thinkpart of this problem has to do with alot of the cops in houston not being native houstonians [from the suburbs or some random small town] and thinkingthey're BETTER THAN BLACK/HISPANIC houstonians...Dudes have a serious, and I mean SERIOUS chip on their shoulder. Sad thing is alot of cities only have itmuch worse than we do. Where's our change ??

If we got this kind of mentality floating around in those patrol cars, then why should we ask for MORE protection from some of these self-righteoustough-guys ?

I understand the vid has some cussing in it, but I think we can make an exception and use this to learn about the problems in my city. If you wanna repostthis somewhere else you are more than welcome to. This all happened last night so the cliffnotes are based off mostly hearsay for now, once I found a newsstoryI'll update
UPDATE : We made it !!!!! http://www.click2houston....ideo/22030361/index.html
eek.gif
laugh.gif
she verbatimed your fellow trucker
pimp.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for real, jae, im not even surprised. HPD always been crooked. What did dude end up doing about the money, though?

And how the hell does an ENTIRE CASH REGISTER get stolen from HUSH? As many people and bodyguards and crap i see whenever i go....

yea hpd is mad crooked, they took an ounce from me and my rillos and one of the cops said "everybody knows grapes the best" and gave me back thestrawberry ones. They were white btw

Cop was out of line. No matter what amount of money was in the register, you don't brush that off, especially when its your job to prevent it. Youdidn't do your job and you're still getting paid. And then on top of that you completely disrespect the person whose bringing money to your employers,props to dude for even showing that much restraint.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

The situation at hand goes beyond criminals being loose out there, beyond cops being too lazy and understaffed to do something about it...I personally think part of this problem has to do with alot of the BLACK cops in houston not being native houstonians and thinking they're BETTER THAN BLACK/HISPANIC houstonians...

no...its just because we expect them to cut us a break just because they're black too. i hate cops too but they're just doing their job
eyes.gif

ive been let off by almost every white hpd except one and STAY getting harrassed by the black ones

You houys have to understand that cops put up with alot bs on a daily basis. thats their job. so its undestandable that they have short fuses.

I saw DJ Mr Rogers tweet about this, he was actually DJing the party, but yeah, that's igorance, I hope HUSH and HPD gets sued. Shout out to Young CEO formaking a nice amount off of them during his party.

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

The situation at hand goes beyond criminals being loose out there, beyond cops being too lazy and understaffed to do something about it...I personally think part of this problem has to do with alot of the BLACK cops in houston not being native houstonians and thinking they're BETTER THAN BLACK/HISPANIC houstonians...

no...its just because we expect them to cut us a break just because they're black too. i hate cops too but they're just doing their job
eyes.gif

ive been let off by almost every white hpd except one and STAY getting harrassed by the black ones

Them black cops stay tryina show off infront of their white counterparts..These dudes seem like they're angry at the world and stay trying to humiliatecats downtown
sick.gif
smh.gif

This !++%% Mr rogers took it down
smh.gif

DAMN ITTTTTT
indifferent.gif

I was about to send it to WSHH too..cause a real poopstorm in this city, maybe get some social justice out of it
indifferent.gif

YOOOOOOO!
I just TXTed Jae about this. They showed it on the local news. Vid and everything. They still showed it from youtube.

You ain't so tough now, little #*++#. I hate your black bastards, you *stink*! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hateblack keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh?Most of all, I hate that black-!!@ Wesley Snipes.

Back
Top Bottom