Racist Houston Police Department officers caught on tape --update NT ON THE NEWS!!! FUUUUUU

Discussion in 'General' started by forgot about jae, Dec 20, 2009.

1. forgot about jae

forgot about jae

I can't embed on google chrome.

I wasn't there that night but alot of my potna's were since I got some fam at PV university, and cliffnotes:

-They threw a big grad party/event at club HUSH in houston, in the katy area [suburb] of town

-At some point around 12AM-#$* some goons rushed the door and took the cash register.

-HUSH is supposed to have security at these events, HPD is always privately contracted, but for whatever reason they only had like 4 lawmen at the door.

The video basically shows a convo between one of the promoters and a HPD officer talking out of their rectums. The cop says something along the lines of"N-word shouldnt even be out here", along with "F prarie view A&M, f your money, f these n_ " etc etc

The situation at hand goes beyond criminals being loose out there, beyond cops being too lazy and understaffed to do something about it...I personally thinkpart of this problem has to do with alot of the cops in houston not being native houstonians [from the suburbs or some random small town] and thinkingthey're BETTER THAN BLACK/HISPANIC houstonians...Dudes have a serious, and I mean SERIOUS chip on their shoulder. Sad thing is alot of cities only have itmuch worse than we do. Where's our change ??

If we got this kind of mentality floating around in those patrol cars, then why should we ask for MORE protection from some of these self-righteoustough-guys ?

I understand the vid has some cussing in it, but I think we can make an exception and use this to learn about the problems in my city. If you wanna repostthis somewhere else you are more than welcome to. This all happened last night so the cliffnotes are based off mostly hearsay for now, once I found a newsstoryI'll update
    UPDATE : We made it !!!!! http://www.click2houston....ideo/22030361/index.html [​IMG][​IMG] she verbatimed your fellow trucker[​IMG]

2. 410fresh

410fresh Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. jbeezie

jbeezie

isnt this on your FB, son?

ill throw it on twitter.

4. mr718

mr718

There's a fix for that here.

5. jbeezie

jbeezie

for real, jae, im not even surprised. HPD always been crooked. What did dude end up doing about the money, though?

And how the hell does an ENTIRE CASH REGISTER get stolen from HUSH? As many people and bodyguards and crap i see whenever i go....

6. g2345

g2345

yea hpd is mad crooked, they took an ounce from me and my rillos and one of the cops said "everybody knows grapes the best" and gave me back thestrawberry ones. They were white btw

7. ogmikey

ogmikey

Cop was out of line. No matter what amount of money was in the register, you don't brush that off, especially when its your job to prevent it. Youdidn't do your job and you're still getting paid. And then on top of that you completely disrespect the person whose bringing money to your employers,props to dude for even showing that much restraint.

8. blacklion23

blacklion23

I would've felt disrespected. LOL! It's over for the cops. Bruh set'em up.

9. urb

urb

Video was removed, any other links?

10. htwn hitman

htwn hitman

no...its just because we expect them to cut us a break just because they're black too. i hate cops too but they're just doing their job [​IMG]
    ive been let off by almost every white hpd except one and STAY getting harrassed by the black ones

11. thenewjs23

thenewjs23

You houys have to understand that cops put up with alot bs on a daily basis. thats their job. so its undestandable that they have short fuses.

12. oh you mad

oh you mad

Removed

13. spsfinest212

spsfinest212

14. Where's the video?

15. executive76

executive76

[​IMG]

16. af1 beast

af1 beast

I hate HPDwith a passion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. houstonsnk

houstonsnk

I should have watched this on twitter. But I was on iphone and didnt want to load it.

18. loyal flyness

loyal flyness Banned

I saw DJ Mr Rogers tweet about this, he was actually DJing the party, but yeah, that's igorance, I hope HUSH and HPD gets sued. Shout out to Young CEO formaking a nice amount off of them during his party.

19. mr718

mr718

Wrong on so many levels

20. godofwar

godofwar

[​IMG] I'll wait for it to resurface. Once it hits the netit's there forever.

21. forgot about jae

forgot about jae

Them black cops stay tryina show off infront of their white counterparts..These dudes seem like they're angry at the world and stay trying to humiliatecats downtown [​IMG][​IMG]

22. clutch 713

clutch 713

Houston Cops FTL

23. forgot about jae

forgot about jae

This !++%% Mr rogers took it down [​IMG]

DAMN ITTTTTT [​IMG]

I was about to send it to WSHH too..cause a real poopstorm in this city, maybe get some social justice out of it [​IMG]

24. houstonsnk

houstonsnk

YOOOOOOO!
    I just TXTed Jae about this. They showed it on the local news. Vid and everything. They still showed it from youtube.

25. o fenomeno

o fenomeno

You ain't so tough now, little #*++#. I hate your black bastards, you *stink*! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hateblack keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh?Most of all, I hate that black-!!@ Wesley Snipes.