Racist Houston Police Department officers caught on tape --update NT ON THE NEWS!!! FUUUUUU

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I'll updateUPDATE : We made it !!!!! http://www.click2houston....ideo/22030361/index.html
eek.gif
laugh.gif
she verbatimed your fellow trucker
pimp.gif
And by that you mean that she called u a girl right?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

What's the problem with that ?

as much as I hate cops... I wouldn't call him racist.

smh @ them being lazy tho. I wouldnt have had a discussion with the Po, just sued them for the losses.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Did anyone else notice anchorman Jerome Gray's smooth/subtle finger point during his intro?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was smooth.
roll.gif

Us Jerome's are smooth.
pimp.gif

Dude turned Uncle Ruckus real quick...I understand his frustrations but that's unacceptable.

I went to PV last year (ended up transferring to UTSA this past semester) and the same +%** happens at every party. I wasn't surprised it got shut downcause you can't ever have a BIG party with a bunch of PV students and not have a fight or shooting break out. Either way the officer was in the wrong. TopDawg Ent told the owners they needed more security but didn't believe them.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I went to PV last year (ended up transferring to UTSA this past semester) and the same +%** happens at every party. I wasn't surprised it got shut down cause you can't ever have a BIG party with a bunch of PV students and not have a fight or shooting break out. Either way the officer was in the wrong. Top Dawg Ent told the owners they needed more security but didn't believe them.
DAMN WHOS THAT IN UR AVY

^ It wasn't directly mentioned. But they showed zoomed in screen caps and quoted Jae.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I think it's GOOD they didn't mention NikeTalk. See NT Rule #1

yea they referred NT as "a blog" and just zoomed in on the comments made on NT

laugh.gif
that was random when it showed up on the clip

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh @ them being lazy tho. I wouldnt have had a discussion with the Po, just sued them for the losses.

word...he's just voicing his opinion...dudes are really catching feelings over this?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

word...he's just voicing his opinion...dudes are really catching feelings over this?

that club promoter got every right to get mad. i can't even imagine being in his shoes. it's bad when someone calls you a racial slur. but to hear itfrom a cop, who just happens to be black too? wth

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yea they referred NT as "a blog" and just zoomed in on the comments made on NT

laugh.gif
that was random when it showed up on the clip
nah I see NT come up alot when I google random things
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom