RACIST NBA FANS UPSET that Mexican 10 Year old Sebastian sang National Anthem,

Little man killed it...

Plus, I live in San Antonio, and we have more hispanic people here than any other race.. People are way to ignorant now days..

The real question is why do black and white people hate Mexicans so much?

The stealing our jobs excuse is tired.

Little man killed it too
mean.gif
thats what im sayin

That second tweet wasn't racism. Just some Twitter Comedian trying to get retweeted.

And that is Twitter in a nut shell: people wanting attention

Even celebrities use it to garner more attention. Some people keep it low-key but most are trying to tweet the next hot thing.

People are being stupid on both sides of this argument. There is a humongous difference being people being RACIST and people being NATIONALIST. This is more a case of the latter. Internet got people on extra-sensitive these days.

same reason black people hate white people and what not, just stupid ignorant generalizations.
Exactly why I can never see the race war ending.

White discriminates against blacks, unknowingly inspiring the behaviors they hate to see by placing them in overall poor environments in which the ones that want to be successful have to do 10x the amount of **** shoveling to get somewhere someone born of privilege has reached.

Blacks hate whites because well... If you can read a message board you probably know why. All of us with common sense have already been taught to shake the hand but anticipate the dagger.

With both sides equally armed with their own prejudice and stereotypes.. I could see this going on forever to be honest.

People are being stupid on both sides of this argument. There is a humongous difference being people being RACIST and people being NATIONALIST. This is more a case of the latter. Internet got people on extra-sensitive these days.

The majority of those tweets were racist bro.

That kid is from America's Got Talent. Dude made it pretty far and that is where his fame came from. From the show, is the nicest lil kid ever and it's damn ******ed why people would make a fuss over this.

You got to admit that the main reason people were rustled was because he was Mexican American.

Nobody was upset when Thia Megia sung the National Anthem @ the Pacquiao fight.

The real question is why do black and white people hate Mexicans so much?

The stealing our jobs excuse is tired.

Everyone hates each other.
I was amazed to see the racist **** some Hispanics posted on instagram yesterday.

indifferent.gif

The kid is an AMERICAN.

You can still make racist statements, even if you are a so-called Nationalist.

Last edited:
This is just stupid, he's American so what's the problem? And the kid did a great job. people suck :smh:

why do black people hate Mexicans so much
Where did you get this ridiculous thought from? What public policies or demonstrative acts or public speakers of Black nationality have ever condemned Mexicans?

There are ignorant prejudices everywhere but hate?

Exactly why I can never see the race war ending.

White discriminates against blacks, unknowingly inspiring the behaviors they hate to see by placing them in overall poor environments in which the ones that want to be successful have to do 10x the amount of **** shoveling to get somewhere someone born of privilege has reached.

Blacks hate whites because well... If you can read a message board you probably know why. All of us with common sense have already been taught to shake the hand but anticipate the dagger.

With both sides equally armed with their own prejudice and stereotypes.. I could see this going on forever to be honest.

It stopped being black and white a long time ago...

What? White people being racially insensitive?

Stop the presses

:smh: at you thinking it's just "white" people.

Back
Top Bottom