RACIST NBA FANS UPSET that Mexican 10 Year old Sebastian sang National Anthem,

I apologize if this has been posted.

Here is the video,

Here is the article with all the racist comments. :smh:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/hispanic-p..._type_map=["og.recommends"]&action_ref_map=[]

"Racist Basketball Fans Upset With Mariachi Mexican-American Boy Dared to Sing OUR National Anthem
Bigotry seeps in sports, too.

A bunch of basketball fans appear to be upset a mariachi Mexican-American boy dared to sing our National Anthem.

I served my country and fought for all Americans — not just a certain class or ethnic group, and I am outraged to see the hatred for Mexicans continue. San Antonio native Sebastien De La Cruz sings the national anthem again before the Miami Heat championship chase game against San Antonio Spurs on ABC.

10 year old Mariachi singer Sebastion de la Cruz was thrust into the national spotlight last year on America’s Got Talent. Tonight, he was once again seen by the nation as he sang the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA finals in San Antonio where the Spurs took on the Miami Heat.
View media item 452183As you can see, patriotic Americans were NONE TOO PLEASED that a Mexican (don’t tell these people he’s Mexican AMERICAN) sang the United States national anthem – a song so beautiful that bald eagles usually cry whenever they hear it but not tonight because a Mexican sang it.
View media item 452185
ALOT MORE RACIST COMMENTS IN THE ARTICLE.

When you live on LI ppl HATE all Hispanic ppl and call them all Mexicans nothing new here not surprised

I'm assuming, since they stated "Mexican-American/San Antonio native", that this kid was born in the U.S. Last I checked that makes you AMERICAN. Doesn't matter what he's wearing or where his parents are from.

I guess he didn't fit the mold of an "American" to those twitter users. 
ohwell.gif

Awful, just awful. This kid shouldn't have to go through this.

He did a great job!

Last edited:
Wow lil man killed it.

Perfect response too on his twitter!
Sebastien De La Cruz ‏@selcharrodeoro 3h
Please do not pay attention to the negative people. I am an American living the American Dream. This is part of the American life.

Bunch of racist tools who got nothing better to do but gang up on a little kid. As a mexican american myself i find it disgusting, but im not suprised by the ignorance from these insensible fools. Little mans got more talent than any of these scum combined!

Last edited:
All of them can eat a **** sandwich.

Pretty much. For zero time for d-bags like that.

The best part is that little dude still won, regardless of the hate. He's happy and on the rise and all the people in the peanut gallery are living miserable lives, worrying about what constitutes being an American. You gotta be a special kind of human to throw shots at a kid singing his *** off.

Twitter is ground zero for harboring negativity and hatred. People go there and feel safe to dish insults. Just like the ask Draya thing where people made fun of the fact that she was being negligent to her child.

People these days will do anything for Internet lulz/attention.

Twitter is ground zero for harboring negativity and hatred. People go there and feel safe to dish insults. Just like the ask Draya thing where people made fun of the fact that she was being negligent to her child.

People these days will do anything for Internet lulz/attention.

Please don't ever compare a 10 year old Mexican-American boy doing a great job of singing the national anthem and only being insulted because of his race to a bad mother who neglected her child.

What? There was no comparison in my post. I just pointed out that people post cruel things on Twitter. Leave those feels somewhere else, my man.

Back
Top Bottom