Racist Parents Let Baby Die Rather Than Let Black Nurse Save Child's Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
frown.gif
 rip

thoughts? 
nerd.gif

If this is true, then that is truly sad.

But if it's fake...Then someone has a lot of free time.

Probably fake and if it's real she should lose her job. Gotta use more discretion to get a story off like that as a healthcare worker 

I hope that this is fake, please let it be. I don't know not my field, but does it violate HIPPA laws if no personal info is disclosed and its just a generic scenario?

The fiction writer is pretty sexist for making the fictional character a nurse, why can't women be doctors?

This is either beyond fake or incredibly stupid on the parents side and negligent on the hospital side, I work in an acute hospital setting and if a child is to come in critical, the hospitals priority is to save that child's life using whatever resources nessesary, father would have been removed by security or hospital police and the baby would be dealt with....and yeah, that "nurse" is a dumb***** HIPPA is very serious and although she didn't release a name, she can still lose her job, that's if it's real.

The so called nurse is also openly violating HIPPA laws, people are now race baiting for likes and instagram followers how pathetic. If the childs life was in danger they should have called a code and doctor in the ER would respond, how was she the only one there leading it?

Yeah that too, how is she the most qualified in the dept...that would actually be the Doctor.

these real cases of racism and false stories of racism say a lot about where we are today as a society.

If the childs life was in danger they should have called a code and doctor in the ER would respond, how was she the only one there leading it?
depends what type of facility she is at and also how fast this all took place. 

they probably did call a code (if true) and anyone part of the response team reacts as soon as possible. when people call a code nurses are the first to respond. 

Last edited:
This is either beyond fake or incredibly stupid on the parents side and negligent on the hospital side, I work in an acute hospital setting and if a child is to come in critical, the hospitals priority is to save that child's life using whatever resources nessesary, father would have been removed by security or hospital police and the baby would be dealt with....and yeah, that "nurse" is a dumb***** HIPPA is very serious and although she didn't release a name, she can still lose her job, that's if it's real.
very true

they would've had him removed asap 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom