Racist Parents Let Baby Die Rather Than Let Black Nurse Save Child's Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
im convinced a few of yall are just really scared/defiant to have that conversation

so quick to say racism will never end, or racism will end when everyone just gets along, but just wanna act like not talking about it will make it go away

the only thing i saw to say its fake other than a bunch of nt doctors is the fact she took her twitter down, which may be because its true and she didnt wanna get caught/lose her job

i hope its not real because that would be a tragedy, but lets not pretend like it doesnt happen

this could open up a wider discussion, but folks are so deadset on calling me a racist and focused on what i think

talmbout "he dont want racism to end", how you look lookin at me when white supremacy is to blame for racism?

How can racism end when WE all get along when its only one group of people raising hell on everyone else? Lol

One group creates and benefits from the system thus creating the reactionary results in all other groups.

Racism will end when the racist own up to their evils, pay what is owned to the victims world wide, and simply leave people the hell alone, which will never happen.

Last edited:
Why doesn't my brothers xbox 1 download the blu ray player. it keeps saying installation stopped?

so i can trade in a ps3 or xbox for $100 store credit. ....I've been without video games for 9 months now... should I return to the dark side
(the x box i bought and was asking for was for my brother. )

Last edited:
like i said, nt doctors 
eyes.gif

i didnt try to play it like anything either 
grin.gif

its not making stuff up where this kind of stuff ACTUALLY happens in real life, even if this SPECIFIC story happens to be false

Why doesn't my brothers xbox 1 download the blu ray player. it keeps saying installation stopped?

so i can trade in a ps3 or xbox for $100 store credit. ....I've been without video games for 9 months now... should I return to the dark side
(the x box i bought and was asking for was for my brother. )

tdogg2k tdogg2k

Wrong thread papi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So the people calling ducktales, this is just ur opinion? Baseless opinion? Seems outlandish but not implausible.
Seems like you haven't read the reasons why ppl are saying this is fake. Especially with this question.

This is their response given the details posted so far. Several NTers are nurses or went to MED school or are educated on the topic to post an informed opinion.

white supremacists not wanting Blacks to touch them or theirs goes back a long time. let's not act like WS are above this

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/patient...different-race-one-of-medicines-open-secrets/

there are other examples in pretty much all areas of people activity out there, if you care to google
It's not about if WS feel that way or would make those demands.

It's about a hospital letting that happen. That's only possible if this hospital exists in the 1960s and you have to get there through time travel.

Last edited:
a pregnant couple once refused care from my cousin (OB-GYN) simply because she was black...she has stories like that for days. this racism in medicine is super common.

to go on twitter about it tho isn't the move.

whats the legality of this? i know one can refuse care via religious reasons, but parents cannot refuse care to their child due to what? is it a matter of child endangerment?

It happens, you can refuse to see a black, Arab, Asian doctor etc. But there are certain situations where neither the patient nor his family have a choice. An adult can let himself die and leave against medical advice, it is different when it comes to children. You cannot refuse life saving care for your child based on religion or race, I already gave the Jehovah witness example. Even for other non-life threatening issues they will get child protective social services involved if the lack of care proves neglect.

Racism in medicine is actually more complicated than simply refusing to give or receive care. Studies show patients tend to do better when they are treated by someone of their own ethnicity, unfortunately for black people there aren't that many black doctors. A white doctor may not be purposefully treating his black patient poorly but there are subtleties in the exchange that may lead to bad outcomes. Patients also tend to do better when they have "faith" in their doctor, it's a placebo thing.

That being said there are plenty of non-racist people out there who will see any doctor. I worked with a black doctor who had a very busy clinic in the hickest, most racist looking town ever....his patients were mad country but they loved him.

We can also go on rants about access to healthcare and other social determinants of health, and how perceived racism real or not is killing blacks. Medicine and racism have always been intertwined and it is a public health crisis.

well said. very interesting, repped.

It's not about if WS feel that way or would make those demands.

It's about a hospital letting that happen. That's only possible if this hospital exists int he 1960s and you have to get there through time travel.

You can't prove she's not a time traveler

laugh.gif

like i said, nt doctors 
eyes.gif

i didnt try to play it like anything either 
grin.gif

its not making stuff up where this kind of stuff ACTUALLY happens in real life, even if this SPECIFIC story happens to be false
Any reputable sources for this story yet? No? Message me when you have one @Hand2HandKing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom