Racist Parents Let Baby Die Rather Than Let Black Nurse Save Child's Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
so individual accounts shared via tweets need to be verified by other people now?
laugh.gif
that's generally how things work, not just on twitter 

So because it would be a hippa violation that means it couldn't have happened? Not once did I claim it was true, was simply wondering if there was a debunking of this story or were people just assuming it's fake based on how outlandish it sounded. Jesus christ you guys are touchy.
I get out plenty my man. PLENTY. What does that have to do with anything? Help me out what am I missing?

You are missing A LOT

Last edited:
thankfully a baby didnt die tho 
wink.gif

like do yall really want this story to be "real"?

heres a another case of the same thing, but ya dont wanna talk about that

only hung up on these tweets 
mean.gif

thankfully a baby didnt die tho 
wink.gif

like do yall really want this story to be "real"?

heres a another case of the same thing, but ya dont wanna talk about that

only hung up on these tweets 
mean.gif
the goal posts have been moved

after a hard day's work of nonstop googling he finally found another article to act outraged at 

that's generally how things work, not just on twitter 
no, that's not how things work on twitter

no one is going to verify if one ate a slice of pizza that day.
no one cares about you and your pizza though

but if someone did, they have every right to ask for evidence that you did in fact eat one slice of pizza and if you cant provide anything other than a tweet you're looking pretty suspect 

yet when i made that rip post for that 6 year old, how many of yall posted in there?

swearing i wish death on all white people, i wonder if its cuz yall wish death on all blacks? 
nerd.gif

or maybe just the ones like me, that dont shoot a ball or rap for yall

So because it would be a hippa violation that means it couldn't have happened? Not once did I claim it was true, was simply wondering if there was a debunking of this story or were people just assuming it's fake based on how outlandish it sounded. Jesus christ you guys are touchy.
I get out plenty my man. PLENTY. What does that have to do with anything? Help me out what am I missing?

You are missing A LOT

it was a simple question bro, u mad at him so u coming at me. Chill. Yall acting like it's impossible to die in a hospital before a doctor can attend to you or the goons can be called to allow the doctor to tend to you. Yall must never been to a rural hospital. Yall act like a dummy has never incriminated themselves on social media before.

Anyway, what's the over/under on the author of this fake tweet being black/white? implications?

Night guys ;-)

a pregnant couple once refused care from my cousin (OB-GYN) simply because she was black...she has stories like that for days. this racism in medicine is super common.

to go on twitter about it tho isn't the move.

whats the legality of this? i know one can refuse care via religious reasons, but parents cannot refuse care to their child due to what? is it a matter of child endangerment?

so white people are racist against black people ...what else is new?

I'm convinced a select few on here don't really want racism to end

See OP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom