**Rafer Alston Appreciation Thread**

Man from all Skip's been through and the road he took to get to the League it's just uber incredible. Now he has the chance to lead a team to an NBAchampionship, very much appreciated
pimp.gif
AND1, Get Yours lol

pimp.gif
, even though I questioned his shot selection while in Houston and heconstantly used to piss me off. He played hard, he played D, and he knew how to run a team.
Glad to see he's doing well with his new team.

i want the cavs to win the series, but i appreciate alston all the same. dude is exciting to watch, stays killing em.

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everytime I hear Common '1999' I flash back to Skip.
I'm sayin. I was just listening to that this morning and I all can think is a hazy video of skip skipping behind a ball .

def skip had a great game last night....but dude is still inconsistent...he just has to keep things in check aka not taking bad threes, unneccesary passes etc

He's definitely appreciated. I was kind of worried when Jameer went down with that injury and we got Alston. I didn't trust his jumpshot/decisionmaking.

The article was nice, I remembered having that SLAM issue. Everybody was like who the hell is he? lol When i seen him play at Fresno i was like this cat hassome serious handles. Happy for him. He has really started from the streets to the league

Skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad he's finally getting what he deserves! Bout to rock my Raptors ALston jersey this weekend! Still waiting to get my rooking bucks jersey done.....Yup Istill rock jerseys!

pimp.gif
Appreciated. Especially that crossover/spin-move thing he does to make dudes look foolish. I remember when he was a Rocket he made Sasha all mad towardsthe end of the game with his moves.

someone post that vid when he was on the rockets, just toying with vujacic.

i'd do it but i'm at work
ohwell.gif

i wish dude was back in miami... i would like to see him and chalmers run the PG position.... dude is mad appreciated....

Back
Top Bottom