**Rafer Alston Appreciation Thread**

Originally Posted by offbad

someone post that vid when he was on the rockets, just toying with vujacic.

i'd do it but i'm at work
ohwell.gif

i got you...

yeah coming from playground ball to the NBA and on the verge of wining a championship does say alot
smokin.gif

I was always worried that the Magic wouldn't enjoy the same success they had with Jameer in the starting lineup, but Skip has more than made his mark onthe team. Appreciated
pimp.gif

so he made jameer expendable? it sucks how one player can kill someone else's career.. all star or not, jameer is not needed in orlando

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

so he made jameer expendable? it sucks how one player can kill someone else's career.. all star or not, jameer is not needed in orlando

laugh.gif

So making an appreciation thread about Rafer instantly makes Meer expendable?!

indifferent.gif

^^^ It kind of does make him expendable, because Alston could take the Magic where they haven't been in a while, The Finals.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah, cause he's taking the magic to the finals as the point guard, something that nelson hasnt done, of course it's not fair but why have 2 pointguards? it's not like rafer will go to the bench, or jameer will take a lesser role

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah, cause he's taking the magic to the finals as the point guard, something that nelson hasnt done, of course it's not fair but why have 2 point guards? it's not like rafer will go to the bench, or jameer will take a lesser role

Yes, Rafer is taking the Magic to the finals. But imo Orlando would be the best team in the league if they had Jameer. Jameer is the perfect fit forthe Magic offense. His skill set works to perfection with Dwight on the pick and roll - as Jameer's jump shot is much better and muchmore respected than Rafer's j. And Jameer is better at finishing at the rim, better passer, better at creating his own shot (probably gets 10-15 incheshigher on his j). Rafer has exceeded expectations in Orlando but he is def no Jameer Nelson.
imo The Magic would be running through and possibly sweeping these teams if they still had Jameer.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom