Raging Bull Pack Questions

I'm hoping someone in Toronto/surrounding areas can answer my questions...

1) Does anyone know when the last day is to pre-order the Raging Bull pack from Foot Locker?
2) If I don't pre-order, is there a good chance I will be able to walk in on Saturday morning and just cop them?

Respect to anyone who can answer these Q's for me

There really is no last day, you pre-order to be safe.
If you don't, you risk the chance of not getting it.

FL Yonge/Gould has been taking pre-orders from since I can remember...

you can always call the footlocker that you're going to walk in on that day and see if they have your size left to pre-order.. probably get a fasterresponse then NT Canada...

- Foot Locker & Champs will have them plus the usual Boutiques
- Retail is $409
- Champs locations that I know that should have them would be Scarborough Town, Fairview, Yonge St, Sherway, Square One & Dufferin Mall.
- No SPC or any Discounts allowed.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- Retail is $409
- Champs locations that I know that should have them would be Scarborough Town, Fairview, Yonge St, Sherway, Square One & Dufferin Mall.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

- Retail is $409
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif

There are way too many spots in Toronto getting these joints, right now you won't be able to get SPC but there is no way that these sellout this weekend.Wait a month or so, one of the Champs or Foot Lockers will have your size and you'll be able to get SPC on it.

smh.gif
$250 for the Pack @ NIKE ES.

That is not bad at all, actually. Just came back from Buffalo (Walden Galleria Mall) & it seemed like every shoe store had them - Street Game at the end ofthe mall was asking about $320 USD or so

Man the suede RED V really pops.

^ PM him, lets not get anyone suspended...
nerd.gif

Nike didn't bring in very many of these... my pack got sniped out of the warehouse.
eyes.gif

Heard these are sitting in Buffalo and other locations in the U.S.

Still no discounts
sick.gif

I guess JB's being tight being the first pack of 2009.

Only want the red suedes though.

Back
Top Bottom