Raging Bull pack, retails $310. Who wants to split the price for this joints?

Alright, so this pack is coming out on May 30th. Is anyone interested in splitting the retail price 50/50 for these joints? I only want to cop the red ones.Get at me if you live in the DC, VA or MD area. I live in Fairfax and I wear either sz 8.5 or 9. Lock if necessary

email me at: loop410cartel@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by GOTTA HAVE THOSE

Alright, so this pack is coming out on May 30th. Is anyone interested in splitting the retail price 50/50 for these joints? I only want to cop the red ones. Get at me if you live in the DC, VA or MD area. I live in Fairfax and I wear either sz 8.5 or 9. Lock if necessary

email me at: loop410cartel@yahoo.com

the funny thing is i want the red 5 and i wear a sz 9 also to

$110 for'em. I already know I would rock the 3m's more than the red. Not saying that I dont like the RED (THery're dope) but I would put the3m's to better use.

^^I like the 3m's better too but i KNOW i wont buy at all...will see if i can cop for the discount and flip to any random dude looking for a pair though

if anyone is willing to split...i want the red..10.5...and i may be able to use my discount...

Originally Posted by 2Guard

if anyone is willing to split...i want the red..10.5...and i may be able to use my discount...

PM me the info. I might be interested and that's my size.

Joints will be $199 on sale sitting in this area by the end of June.

lol.

11 of the 12 total CDPs ain't teach y'all nothing?

Some big red shoes = Ronald McDonald.

Some big 3M shoes = That's easy...the Green beans.

An easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Joints will be $199 on sale sitting in this area by the end of June.

lol.

11 of the 12 total CDPs ain't teach y'all nothing?

truth!

These will not be going on sale think about it in the CDP one of the jordans was always really wack,with this even if you don't like one color it'sstill a jordan V.So on sale prolly, not also no good release's this past month ppl will have money to spend on em,only thing might slow them up is jordanXII come out same day.Jus my two cents.

IDK WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO SPLIT THIS PACK WHERE LOOKING AT FUTURE RETROS OF THESE COLORWAYS IDK ABOUT U BUT HAVING THE OG PAIRS WOULD BE NICE WEN THESERETRO SOME DAY IN THE FUTURE!

Originally Posted by fashionfellanikes

These will not be going on sale
You obviously don't shop frequently enough at the many urban stores in the D.C./Maryland/Bmore area...
laugh.gif

You can't even get over retail selling these early, but what do I know...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by fashionfellanikes

These will not be going on sale
You obviously don't shop frequently enough at the many urban stores in the D.C./Maryland/Bmore area...
laugh.gif

You can't even get over retail selling these early, but what do I know...
The testament of a successfully hype sneaker! I'm trying to find 30% off somewhere on these on RD!

I don't think they'll be on sale but if so the size run is gonna be limited.... ur probly only find big sizes on sale.

Back
Top Bottom