raging bull pc???

mikew25

Banned
how much are the raging bulls going for now and how much will they be in tha future
pimp.gif

research on eBay and it will tell you an average price. I don't think they will be going up too much because of the Red Suede V's bleeding. Iwouldn't be suprised if people return them because of it. Bleeding to me is a defect and I will not buy anything that is a well known defect. JB shouldhave recalled them IMO.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

research on eBay and it will tell you an average price. I don't think they will be going up too much because of the Red Suede V's bleeding. I wouldn't be suprised if people return them because of it. Bleeding to me is a defect and I will not buy anything that is a well known defect. JB should have recalled them IMO.

I worn mine for two days straight no signs of bleeding whats so ever

you can still find them for retail on common sites that are restocking,i.e ( finishline, eastbay etc) . i don't really see the price going sky high onthese but as soon as the hype dies down, i think you will be able to find these easily and more than likely the average price will be $400.

Good deal
smile.gif
I just don't feel like chancing it and I am not to fond of the V's. But they look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom