raging bull sneekgeekz

I'm sorry but this sneakgeekz guy is so pissed about the products JB is putting out than why would he spend more than retail to get these early. Idon't understand this guy at all. If you complain about Jordan Brand that much than stop buying their products.

sneakgeekz talking about he can't say where he's copping early, cuz they can get in trouble with nike, well I am hear to tell you that I had a problemwith a local mom and pop shop always selling kick early and then come release date they are sold out, I tried many different ways get hold of release earlyaside from paying over retail, nothing worked last thing left was to report them to nike, I called nike to report them, nike told me that unless it was andniketown, nike store or nike factroy store there is nothing they could, I even asked the customer service rep, "so you do care that they are selling therejordan before release date?". Her answer was "Sorry sir nike can only take complaints on nike owned stores."
So they do really care what happens.

Originally Posted by roly2345

sneakgeekz talking about he can't say where he's copping early, cuz they can get in trouble with nike, well I am hear to tell you that I had a problem with a local mom and pop shop always selling kick early and then come release date they are sold out, I tried many different ways get hold of release early aside from paying over retail, nothing worked last thing left was to report them to nike, I called nike to report them, nike told me that unless it was and niketown, nike store or nike factroy store there is nothing they could, I even asked the customer service rep, "so you do care that they are selling there jordan before release date?". Her answer was "Sorry sir nike can only take complaints on nike owned stores."

Your probably talking to the wrong people. WHAT WOULD A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP KNOW ABOUT THE REGULATIONS AND RULES ABOUT SELLING JORDANS EARLY TO CUSTOMERS?they are not the ones who sit down with store owners and talk to them about what they are receiving. I got two mom n pop shops that I go to. I already pickedup the nubuck 12 and the package yesterday. I was told by both of them that if I expose where I got them early, then Nike would come down on them and maybe asuspension. Or loss of their JB/Nike account. Have you ever read on Jordan boxes back then when they used to have stickers on them that said, "do not sellbefore release date blah blah blah" what sneakgeekz is saying is right..anyways..you had a problem with that store so you called on Nike to tell them thata store was selling it early? That right there sounds like you don't got the mouth piece to get close with them so they could hold a pair for you, so youwent and told on them. Straight sucka.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

I'm sorry but this sneakgeekz guy is so pissed about the products JB is putting out than why would he spend more than retail to get these early. I don't understand this guy at all. If you complain about Jordan Brand that much than stop buying their products.
its called an addiction like the majority of us on niketalk have

Originally Posted by Daver

sneakgeekz talking about he can't say where he's copping early, cuz they can get in trouble with nike, well I am hear to tell you that I had a problem with a local mom and pop shop always selling kick early and then come release date they are sold out, I tried many different ways get hold of release early aside from paying over retail, nothing worked last thing left was to report them to nike, I called nike to report them, nike told me that unless it was and niketown, nike store or nike factroy store there is nothing they could, I even asked the customer service rep, "so you do care that they are selling there jordan before release date?". Her answer was "Sorry sir nike can only take complaints on nike owned stores."

Your probably talking to the wrong people. WHAT WOULD A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP KNOW ABOUT THE REGULATIONS AND RULES ABOUT SELLING JORDANS EARLY TO CUSTOMERS? they are not the ones who sit down with store owners and talk to them about what they are receiving. I got two mom n pop shops that I go to. I already picked up the nubuck 12 and the package yesterday. I was told by both of them that if I expose where I got them early, then Nike would come down on them and maybe a suspension. Or loss of their JB/Nike account. Have you ever read on Jordan boxes back then when they used to have stickers on them that said, "do not sell before release date blah blah blah" what sneakgeekz is saying is right..anyways..you had a problem with that store so you called on Nike to tell them that a store was selling it early? That right there sounds like you don't got the mouth piece to get close with them so they could hold a pair for you, so you went and told on them. Straight sucka.

It is a longer story then what I quickly put up, cause I didn't feel like writing a novel, but here u go SUCKA, I should of said the I also called NikeCorporate offices, and was told the same thing, the problem with the mom and pop shop was, that I am in smaller market so they are the only mom and pops shopin our area, thats right only one and yes I sure I did my research and I do have connects, the problem is that with everything that released last year and thebeginning of this year they got greedy and wanted to start taxing on releases when the hype of the 11/12 cdp, so when those released it changed the way thatthe store did business, I was regular, always copped jordan and nike retro relaeses from them for retail, they never even charged tax, for over two years I have copped from them, then all of sudden whee the 11/12 pack comes, the eggplants, griffeys, 1/2 cent the want to put $100 on top reatil. I was very mad triedtalking to the owners and working something out but was ignored, basically they said if i did not buy them for the price the wanted someone else will, theywere right cause I have never paid over retail for any shoes and have over 150 pairs, so once I was treated that way my only option was to never return toothat store and to report them to nike, which is what is did, and nike does not care, if you want to think they do then go ahead and keep dreaming, but afterthey allocate pairs to store the could care less they got there money, I do have a mouth piece and I do have connects, but I am also very busy business man anddo not always have the time to call up, check up, u know kiss a$# with the shoe store employees so they will "hold me a pair" of shoes that they arenot supposed be selling until that Saturday, come on man, that the whole reason for the release date so the people have a fair chance to purchase and for JB tocontrol some more, and by the way I still get all my stuff early its is just a little more work for me know, yeah I already got the pack and the nubuck 12earlier this week, and the griffey's last week, SUCKA

Originally Posted by Daver

Your probably talking to the wrong people. WHAT WOULD A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP KNOW ABOUT THE REGULATIONS AND RULES ABOUT SELLING JORDANS EARLY TO CUSTOMERS? they are not the ones who sit down with store owners and talk to them about what they are receiving. I got two mom n pop shops that I go to. I already picked up the nubuck 12 and the package yesterday. I was told by both of them that if I expose where I got them early, then Nike would come down on them and maybe a suspension. Or loss of their JB/Nike account. Have you ever read on Jordan boxes back then when they used to have stickers on them that said, "do not sell before release date blah blah blah" what sneakgeekz is saying is right..anyways..you had a problem with that store so you called on Nike to tell them that a store was selling it early? That right there sounds like you don't got the mouth piece to get close with them so they could hold a pair for you, so you went and told on them. Straight sucka.

It is a longer story then what I quickly put up, cause I didn't feel like writing a novel, but here u go SUCKA, I should of said the I also called Nike Corporate offices, and was told the same thing, the problem with the mom and pop shop was, that I am in smaller market so they are the only mom and pops shop in our area, thats right only one and yes I sure I did my research and I do have connects, the problem is that with everything that released last year and the beginning of this year they got greedy and wanted to start taxing on releases when the hype of the 11/12 cdp, so when those released it changed the way that the store did business, I was regular, always copped jordan and nike retro relaeses from them for retail, they never even charged tax, for over two years I have copped from them, then all of sudden whee the 11/12 pack comes, the eggplants, griffeys, 1/2 cent the want to put $100 on top reatil. I was very mad tried talking to the owners and working something out but was ignored, basically they said if i did not buy them for the price the wanted someone else will, they were right cause I have never paid over retail for any shoes and have over 150 pairs, so once I was treated that way my only option was to never return too that store and to report them to nike, which is what is did, and nike does not care, if you want to think they do then go ahead and keep dreaming, but after they allocate pairs to store the could care less they got there money, I do have a mouth piece and I do have connects, but I am also very busy business man and do not always have the time to call up, check up, u know kiss a$# with the shoe store employees so they will "hold me a pair" of shoes that they are not supposed be selling until that Saturday, come on man, that the whole reason for the release date so the people have a fair chance to purchase and for JB to control some more, and by the way I still get all my stuff early its is just a little more work for me know, yeah I already got the pack and the nubuck 12 earlier this week, and the griffey's last week, SUCKA

Okay..maybe I came at you wrong and I apologize for that. I get what you saying now..but you gotta look at it at a small business point of view..SG is rightabout ONE thing at least, "these little shops are hurting, especially cuz of the economy". At least in my area, the shops I go to don't dobusiness like that. One shop I used to go to sold the 11/12 pack for 400 plus tax. Same for the dmp2, just cuz of the hype of it. That's why I don'tmess with shady business like that. So if that's the real deal on selling early for independent shops then I'm happy that my mom n pop shops aren'tgreedy bastards like that. I paid less than retail for the nubuck 12s and the dmp2. You know what, thanks for the info and breaking it down for me. Haha. But Istill feel a lil skeptical about it tho. I need more solid info than a phone call. But whatever..as long as I get my kicks, I'm good.

^thx for the apology, my dude, trust me I am business man myself, I went every avenue I had before I called Nike, and It still did nothing, you have understandthat the economy as a whole is struggling not just the little mom n pop shops, these shoes that we are paying 150 plus at retail, only cost nike pennies on thedollar to produce and then are sold to chain store/mom n pop shops still at a lower price, that is why big box store are able to sell products at what we theconsumer believes is a discount and they are still making a decent profit, that is why a refuse to pay over retail. that is why I use other avenues to obtainshoes I want.

Dawg shoe game proper...
smokin.gif

i appreciate this guy's videos usually, but that's up w/ him always having the sneakers in a box or bag, and opening them up in every video.there's really no need. just show us the shoes. past that, thanks for the video, although i am late viewing it.

Back
Top Bottom