Raiders VS Texans Blackout CELEBRATE!

I've never wished for blackouts... but come on lets be honest who really wasn't in this case.The raiders were given a extension until 4 pm Thursday to sell the game out... Usually you have 72 before kick out (1:15 pm Thursday) and they did not sell out. Now we get to watch the Game Of The week with the Pats and Colts... Can't get any better than this..

SF CHRONICLE
Quote:
Bad news for Raiders fans: Sunday's game won't be on local television. Good news for non-Raiders fans: The Colts-Patriots showdown will be.

The Raiders did not sell out Sunday's home game against the Texans, which means the game will be blacked out locally.

Instead, CBS affiliates will show the much-hyped matchup of NFL unbeatens when New England (8-0) visits Indianapolis (7-0). That game would not have been available if the Raiders sold out.

An unscientific poll on SFGate.com asked which game readers would prefer to watch. There were 1,737 votes, 86% for the Patriots-Colts, 14% for the Texans-Raiders.

This is Oakland's first nonsellout in four games, and the third since the Raiders took over ticket operations before last season.

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

The Colts- Patriots game should've been a Sunday Night game (word to the 2005 season)
"Dog I'm tryna see a cat post on NT" - Eurostylez

I have tickets to the game, but I kind of want to stay home and watch a real football game. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM XBOX360
TTARD 25​

Thank God for blackouts, no one should be forced to watch this game.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

well us true fans will be @ the game anyways, but this game desrves to get national coverage since the Colts and the Pats are the two best teams in the league...
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

No their making fun about it. Saying we get to watch Rosenfield and Mcown instead of Brady and Manning
Help me out with this SURVEY. Only 10 questions really easy .

:smh:
smh.gif
at dudes on they knees praying for the game to be blacked out...true fans would watch the Raiders over the Pats v. Colts anyday.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Quote:
at dudes on they knees praying for the game to be blacked out...true fans would watch the Raiders over the Pats v. Colts anyday.
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

I'm not even in the Bay Area...and I'd love to watch the Raiders play, but it's very safe to say the Pats-Colts game is gonna be much bigger...i'll prolly sopcast the Raiders and watch the Pats* on TV.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

thank goodness
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

Even if you are a true Raiders or Texans fan you should still want to watch the Pats/Colts game.

Because if you're that big of a fan for one team, then you respect the game as a whole, and know todays matchup is one of those once a season things.

I'm a huge Raiders fan, and I'm only the West Coast just this weekend and I'd love to see the Raiders play. But at the same time, it just wouldn't be right if I could see the Colts/Pats game, so I'm very happy its on.

Quote:
In Houston, viewers will not have that choice because the Texans' game against the Raiders in Oakland will be carried on CBS, which also will have the Pats-Colts game. Since two CBS telecasts can't air at the same time, the hometown Texans' game will take precedence.
:frown:
frown.gif
link
vanz kant danz​

Quote:
I'm a huge Raiders fan, and I'm only the West Coast just this weekend and I'd love to see the Raiders play. But at the same time, it just wouldn't be right if I could see the Colts/Pats game, so I'm very happy its on.

I can only speak for myself as a Raider fan. And if I was asked what game i would want to see, I'm taking the Raiders over any team in the NFL. That doesn't mean I don't want to see a Colts/Pats game, but if i had to choose, i'm watching Silver and Black. Now with all that said, I live in SoCal now, so they're televising the Pats/Colts, so i'll be watching that game regardless.

Im in Houston and I hate the Texans I hope directv nfl contract is over after this year

Back
Top Bottom