"Rain Camo" WILL be on the upcoming Air Structures!!!

...according to what I read on SneakerFiles. Hopefully this is not true.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Cool. I think they look better with it.
I don't think so.

Looks bad, but not as bad as the Hufquake print. -_-

laugh.gif
yeah, if you like the hufquake print you probably like the lameassrain print. guess nike always finds a way to f-up an OG.

this is such a let down.
oh well, they will be releasing the infrared ones right?

the word out there, and these are from reliable sources, is they will not have that rain camo pattern on them.

besides those pics are from Size? and they always put up sample pics on their site.

Why are we getting all these conflicting reports? One person says they won't have it. Someone else says they will.

Last I heard, there will be SOME with the rain camo, but not all. Correct me if I'm wrong.

who even came up with that and thought it was a viable option?

thats just foolishness in any sort of regard.

release the real thing and just STOP!

Originally Posted by Will0827

Yeah didn't someone confirm that they weren't going to have the rain print already.
That is correct.
No rain camo on production version.

kaotic606 wrote:
the word out there, and these are from reliable sources, is they will not have that rain camo pattern on them.

besides those pics are from Size? and they always put up sample pics on their site.

I hope we are pleasantly surprised like with the Atmos elephant AM1s...Size? had the ugly samples on its site and Nikereleased the right version.

I cant wait for the white/purple pair to drop!

Even if the rain camo was left on the production version, I'd still buy five pairs.

Between the Structures and the ZF95s, Nike has totally redeemed themselves in my eyes.

No no no, please don't let this be true! Put out the OGs!! Rain camo destroys the shoe IMO.

Size? will be dropping these on December 1st. we'll see if its with rain camo or not.

January is official release.

btw they are already available to pre-order on Ryouki.

quote:

Cool. I think they look better with it.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can't be serious.

as mentioned already... they will drop in early december (in the UK) WITHOUT the rain camo

thats not true. It has been confirmed alreadt that it will be without
that god awful "rain "print.

btw, i saw a dude rockin sample Structures without that print and they looked HOT

Back
Top Bottom