Rakim Tonight 11/4/07 Showbox

How many Niketalkers are going tonight?
"As I sit back and look when I used to be a crook doing whatever it took from snatching chains to pocket books" Biggie.

Im 16 and Mexican if that matters.

I might. I don't work tomorrow.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

How does something like Rakim Allah coming to Seattle not get more pub. I can't go but the man is arguably the most influential MC alive, so uf you can go by all means GO!!!!!!!

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Rakim has taken poops doper than GF

I am not even sating anything bad about Mr. Starks, I am in fact giving him a compliment.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

ghostface, Rakim, and Brother Ali

I got there just before 10 and I could hear Ghostface from the lobby I was all excited about to buy tickets when I was alerted to the fact ghost was almost over, brother ali was finished. Now Rakim was still up but it was going to be like $43 dollars still just to see him. I've never heard of a show starting on time and being so prompt I couldn't believe it. So yeah I screwed myself thinking I could show up a bit later.

Not to mention they were all backed by a live band, WOW!
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than you The whole world wants me NT, Im'a Legend to you!​
THE B.O.P.​

It's the rappers who don't show or make you wait a few hours that ruin it for the ones that are on time and fantastic live. Wu-Tang at Bumbershoot came out in what had to be record time.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

ATC you slept on Rakim? Wow now go in the bathroom, look in the mirror, and slap your self 13 times.

Team Pacific Northwest

Quote:
How does something like Rakim Allah coming to Seattle not get more pub.
:lol:
laugh.gif

hmmm......and I just figured I was always out of the loop.

I swear though, we get people here and yet nobody knows about it till the very last minute
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

I hope I didn't confuse anybody but I was referring to the show in the roses, but yeah about that Rakim that I missed Fame. I regret it but not at that price, but'ugh what the hell some slapping could do me some good right now I'm on fumes.
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than you The whole world wants me NT, Im'a Legend to you!​
THE B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom