Rampage starring Dwayne Johnson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan 04/20/2018

rampage1.jpg

I just saw previews of The Rock in Jumanji?

Then he got Hobbs movie? Just had like 4-5 movies released the last 2 years?

Talk about “grinding” geez

I swear this dude doesn't turn down movie roles. :lol:

My problem with the Dwayne Johnson is, he's the exact same character in all his movies. He's like another Mark Wahlberg. I know the masses and Hollywood don't agree, but it's getting a little stale for me.

I'll check this out for free or a streaming service.

I agree, The Rock is a one-dimension actor. But props to him, the guy is working hard and making money.

I just hope he doesn't get burnt out. He looks like he's aged a bit in the past year.

Not going to watch this in theaters lol. Heck, I haven't even seen San Andreas, so I doubt I'll see this.

I respect what he's doing on a pure work level but i can't mess with Rock movies. The expectation of the rock bottom or people's elbow gives me too much anxiety.

I can’t knock him on being one dimensional. Dude found his lane and is taking it for the long ride.

Ain’t eem mad. Probably won’t watch though.

Its amazing seeing how far the Rock has come. Dude is such a massive action star now. He's def put in the work to get here and I'm always rooting for him.

With that said, this looks super average at best. Him yelling GEORGEEE look so damn funny too :lol:. Hollywood overuse the same formula so much, its hard to watch after a while.

seems like dude acts for money, not for the art. cant tell you one good movie from him...
cant knock the hustle tho.

My problem with the Dwayne Johnson is, he's the exact same character in all his movies. He's like another Mark Wahlberg. I know the masses and Hollywood don't agree, but it's getting a little stale for me.

I think he has range, but who wants to see a 6’5, 300 lb man playing soft roles? He’s shown his acting abilities before.

Back
Top Bottom