Random Acts of Kindness Vol. Thank You

I was just thinking how things would be a lot easier if people were more kind to one another. I think kindness is one of the most important values that I haveand everyone should possess in their day to day life.

Here's a list of random acts of kindness I've done throughout my life:
-When using public transportation I would give up my seat for a female (old, young, pregnant, etc), people with a lot of luggage, and elderly men even after Ihad a hard day at work and needed to sit down.

-If someone was in front of me and was short on change, I'd spot them.

-I'd tell the cashier at a fast food restaurant that I was paying for the meal of the person in front of me after the person ordered their meal.

Yeah, if every person committed an act of kindness once a week, we'd be living in a very friendly and happy world. Sadly this is only a fool'sdream.
frown.gif

i wouldnt call it kindness but i used to show people a lot of love and people take it as a a weakness so i stopped that @@## with the quickness.

i used to loan money out and would never get it back. my cuousin still owes me money from when i bailed him outta jail.
i used to hold the door for people and they didnt say thank you so i stopped.
i use to loan out items and they would come back damaged
mad.gif

I do it a lot of times @ work.

I work @ Customer Service...I'm obligated to do so but I go out of my way most of the time for customers. I work for a company that has some idioticpolicies and I personally do not agree with.

I always give bums money.......I can't help it

If someone is short I always spot them if i got them

I always give up my last dollar to people who need it , even if I'm broke and low on cash

I always show good manners ( what you expect I'm from the south BBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRR)

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I always give bums money.......I can't help it

If someone is short I always spot them if i got them

I always give up my last dollar to people who need it , even if I'm broke and low on cash

I always show good manners ( what you expect I'm from the south BBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRR)
pimp.gif
thats why you're my dude

Back
Top Bottom