Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

So just got a text my TV order is ready for pickup but just called the store and they said it's not in the system.

Why do so many people want switches? Easiest thing to flip? You're still dropping $130 for something you didn't really want or need when it came out last year.

I bought mine and sold it. I'm cool with just having a PS4

Tv now cancelled. They called it a payment issue yet they already charged my account. Fun to think of the what ifs.

Still have a 15% off coupon that seems to work. Wondering if $2000 is a solid price on that LG OLED ($345 off). Thinking I might as well wait for black Friday.

So just got a text my TV order is ready for pickup but just called the store and they said it's not in the system.
u probably screwed urself over by gong in before ur order was ready
they probably deleted it from their store system
u gotta be patient bruh

Why do so many people want switches? Easiest thing to flip? You're still dropping $130 for something you didn't really want or need when it came out last year.
It's a need for some especially if you can walk out the store only paying $130.

There are some fun games. Still want one for my own.

$130 for a Nintendo Switch is a goddamn steal.
i guess so. 50% off is still 50% spent though. Bargain hunters don't seem to grasp that all the time, myself included And unless you're flipping it, I just couldn't see dropping $1300 on a TV even if it retailed for $3,000 (unless you were looking for that exact item at that same time frame).

Seeing some buy that $800 drone for $300ish makes me question society. We tend to buy so much crap If it's on sale. I'm guilty of it too.

Canceled one item cause they didn’t have it in store. Didn’t let ya boy choose another store to pick up. Said it was canceled but still ate!
C511F645-AD34-4CF8-A439-D3CA07E3BFEC.png

04586609-141E-487D-A881-E6ABC908764B.jpeg

Last edited:
yo they be acting like they the ceo
why do employees care so much
its amazing when u need help
they are useless as hell
but when u try get a joog
they become employees of the month

I’m reading that on SD

Pathetic man

You aren’t gonna get a pay raise or an award. Target doesn’t give two ****s about you :lol:

i guess so. 50% off is still 50% spent though. Bargain hunters don't seem to grasp that all the time, myself included And unless you're flipping it, I just couldn't see dropping $1300 on a TV even if it retailed for $3,000 (unless you were looking for that exact item at that same time frame).

Seeing some buy that $800 drone for $300ish makes me question society. We tend to buy so much crap If it's on sale. I'm guilty of it too.

Well said

Wouldn't be surprised if this was all a ploy by Target.

Wrll said.

picked up 2 switch and a espresso cappuccino maker last night. Didn't think they would give it to me.
Went home and put in an order for a PS4, 2 in 1 food savor machine, and bags of dog food to pick up this morning but got denied.
Also order 3 Anova Sous Vide and got the email saying it shipped this morning :pimp:

Well said

Wouldn't be surprised if this was all a ploy by Target.

Wrll said.
Feels like a social media experiment. What will people buy if it's cheap enough. Looking like lots of new nest, echo, Google home, and switch owners. Looking like whole tv inventories are gone too. People be buying anything. Some of those TV's aren't even worth the $80 they got them on sale for.

Super salty that TV's are shipping and Xboxs. I thought I ordered pretty early during the deal

Wonder if these will pop up on Craigslist for cheap

Back
Top Bottom