Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Cy8LuLrWQAE0wdT.jpg

garbage.

ua is dumb for that. Put your ugly logo on the sleeves instead. They'll be wondering why their jersey sales aren't what they expected. It's still 3 years away though.

Last edited:
Don't like the logo on the baseball jerseys,still not as bad as the NE flag on the new hats though :smh:

Don't like the logo on the baseball jerseys,still not as bad as the NE flag on the new hats though :smh:

I would've sucked that up since NBA & NFL fitteds are like that, but da jerseys looking like some amateur college joints? :smh:

That's a small logo :lol:
Same people complaining are probably the ones wearing a big swoosh or Jumpman on their ****

I still dont get why new era needs to put their logo on mlb caps. Everyone knows who makes them.

Cosign the ua logo making jerseys look like college/high school uniforms. Might as well slap on the name of the local grocery store sponsor like little league :lol: :smh:

That's a small logo :lol:
Same people complaining are probably the ones wearing a big swoosh or Jumpman on their ****

Its the placement of the logo. Majestic always had it on the sleeve, it was there youd see it, you knew it was a majestic but it wasnt blatant. I mean look at that link i posted. For example the yankees jersey looks terrible. Im not a yankees fan by any means but when i think of a home yankees i think white pinstripe and NY. Not NY on the left breast and a ****** little UA on the right.

I would've sucked that up since NBA & NFL fitteds are like that, but da jerseys looking like some amateur college joints? :smh:
I agree,I don't mind logos on other sports jerseys as much,but baseball jerseys are like messing with history and tradition.

Kinda on the same subject,are all the World Series logos on this years hats like plastic instead of stitched? Went to cop a new Cubs joint and all the World Series 59/50's had the plastic logo.

I agree,I don't mind logos on other sports jerseys as much,but baseball jerseys are like messing with history and tradition.

Kinda on the same subject,are all the World Series logos on this years hats like plastic instead of stitched? Went to cop a new Cubs joint and all the World Series 59/50's had the plastic logo.

I think those are glued on ws logos. Been like that for a few years. Price of fitteds keep going up but they do crap like glued on patches.

yeah that jacket is a pretty sweet deal, if I didn't cop a gap jacket the other day I would've gotten this one

Back
Top Bottom