Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Walmart got a 40" Hisense TV for $125 if any of you are looking for a quick, cheap tv. Just scooped one up. Figured for $125, if it breaks, return it, probably won't have anymore to replace it and then I can get an upgrade :lol:

A lot of the outlet items are made for the store. So it's not really a "steal". It's just affordable.

Same applies to TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc. Best way to check is by looking at the item tag (not store tag). If there's an MSRP price, then you'd actually be getting a steal. If the only thing you see is the barcode, then it was made for the store. Most of the Polo beanies are at TJ Maxx are made for the store. So the "Suggested price vs Our Price" holds no weight.

Facts had to brong in that Olive Parka, was thinkin heavy on the blue lightweight joint, but i gotta chill :lol:

not sure what im gonna do with the black parka out here in LA

slept on it for a few days missed the 30% off but got the 20 on the 3b w3x and utility jackets. 

sized up and got them in XL. 

god bless you @sckid20  

Missed the M in the Tumbleweed parka... oh well. Does anyone have experience with the Alpha slim-fit parkas going on sale ever?

Last edited:
they're pretty big.
theres a sizing thing on the site where you put your height, weight, measurements...and they'll recommend a sz.

i thought the yellow joint looked too yellow but this is pretty cool

View media item 2281290

Last edited:
Good looking out on AI coats but can't find anything on sale in a small or medium. I wonder if they are gonna drop the price on other coats at a later date.

Some of those jackets look wide in the pictures. I can't do it. Im not slim by any means, but I'm not about to look like a parachute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom