Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

I only wore cuffed sweats as a kid. I hated them bell bottom sweats. Joints would cover your whole shoe and I remember short kids at school had there's draggin on the floor. Dirty and ripped up. I remember cuffed sweats were so hard to find too.

I remember in high school my girl started calling me old man, I'm like why? She said cuffed sweats are what old men wear.

I only wore cuffed sweats as a kid. I hated them bell bottom sweats. Joints would cover your whole shoe and I remember short kids at school had there's draggin on the floor. Dirty and ripped up. I remember cuffed sweats were so hard to find too.

I remember in high school my girl started calling me old man, I'm like why? She said cuffed sweats are what old men wear.

You were just too advanced homie

tCyeY1D.gif

Thanks - shows in-stock for shipping but won't actually let you have it shipped. No stores nearby still have it in-stick, eitehr.

Damn that sucks, when I posted I was able to order it free ship to store. Got my confirmation email, hopefully I get it.

Lol yeah that's the one, even cheaper though cause I think that's a refurb. Good price; got one from years ago and it's still going strong
Good looks, I need one when I'm out hooping. Not touching the refurb though. That's a headache I don't want.

Back
Top Bottom