Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

BDF8F91C-1112-43E4-A650-FDE6D4F1A447.png

TARGET DEAL

For those that use the flushable wipes

Buy 3 Cottonelle Flushable wipes (2pack) @ $3.99 and get a $10 gift card.

If you don't have a gift card to rollover, you'll pay $11.97 for the first 3. Get your gift card from the first order, use it for the second order, pay $1.97 for 2. After that, wash, rinse, repeat.

I had a gift card already and did 3 transactions so I paid $5.91 overall for 9 packs and still have another $10 giftcard

Nice hopefully that deal is still around tomorrow, I need to pick some up. Good deal.

I never flush them however.

Nice hopefully that deal is still around tomorrow, I need to pick some up. Good deal.

I never flush them however.
Yea, good luck. It's a great deal and if you live near deal hunters, might not have any in stock.lol. I went as soon as I seen the deal posted and copped mine because I know there's a lady that lives like 5 min away from my Target and always clears the shelves and then resells.

TARGET DEAL

For those that use the flushable wipes

Buy 3 Cottonelle Flushable wipes (2pack) @ $3.99 and get a $10 gift card.

If you don't have a gift card to rollover, you'll pay $11.97 for the first 3. Get your gift card from the first order, use it for the second order, pay $1.97 for 2. After that, wash, rinse, repeat.

I had a gift card already and did 3 transactions so I paid $5.91 overall for 9 packs and still have another $10 giftcard

You know they will dry out after a while?

That is a lot of wipes. :lol:

RIP to the city's sewage pipes...

Could be both.

I think the sewage pipe at my dad’s house got messed up due to a combo of it being old and my bro flushing the wipes. We’d flush the toilet upstairs and the downstairs toilet would start overflowing with water and tissue. Hired people to break up a section of the driveway with a jackhammer and they replaced an old section of the pipe.

Epic reacts are amazing. Not sure if odyssey’s are the same
Odyssey’s are the same midsole with a different upper (more restrictive), and more rubber traction pods on the outsole.

Epic reacts are great, imo.

Back
Top Bottom