Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

If you can cop a Dyson for under 200 V7 and up thats a good deal. I have had the V7 and now V8 and it is a GAME changer. It is useful for around the house and portable to take out to the car. I have a daughter that makes a mess with crumbs, i dont even trip bc the Dyson does such a great job. I think this is an ESSENTIAL item for all apartments or condos, it is good for a house as well but you might need the newer ones to cover the entire space

^
thinking about pulling the trigger on the dyson v7 off newegg
would it be ideal to use for cleaning a bedroom? i don't plan on using it for the whole house. or is it for just quick cleanup?

If you can cop a Dyson for under 200 V7 and up thats a good deal. I have had the V7 and now V8 and it is a GAME changer. It is useful for around the house and portable to take out to the car. I have a daughter that makes a mess with crumbs, i dont even trip bc the Dyson does such a great job. I think this is an ESSENTIAL item for all apartments or condos, it is good for a house as well but you might need the newer ones to cover the entire space
Facts, easily a top 10 purchase I've ever made

^
thinking about pulling the trigger on the dyson v7 off newegg
would it be ideal to use for cleaning a bedroom? i don't plan on using it for the whole house. or is it for just quick cleanup?
Yes, it's extremely versatile

Gap has a bunch of items for additional 50% off.

Picked up a couple of pocket tees and a black bomber jacket.

Been using the dyson v7 I got from this thread a few weeks back, under $200, great purchase. Took some time for the wife to get used to it haha

JC Penney has 60% off home stuff. Added a coupon from the site in store for more off

5D5EEFF0-9D45-46EF-B6C7-698C9CEE26EC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom