Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

i have 2
theyre just speakers to play music on
they actually get loud
u can have them in separate rooms
playing at the same time
the same music
or at the same time different music
or together as a stereo pair
as a speaker for ur tv
phone or whatever else thats compatible
got em for $200/piece at best buy
def like em
they actually get really loud and dont distort
only thing is
siri be trippin
just like when u use her on ur phone
i think she even cussed at me one time
when i asked her to play a song
i swear
me and the wife looked at each other
like what did she say
Copped my second homepod this week.
I love my first one and am always playing music on it. I bought it for the sound quality after testing it out at my friends house when it originally came out.
I got my first homepod for the living room but now that i am working from home i took it from the family lol and put it next to my makeshift office in the bedroom.
I bought the second one for the family so they can hear music in the living room and kitchen.
I love it
I hear the next one will be smaller and wireless but the sound will be compromised. The lead engineer for the homepod also left to start his own company so who knows what corners apple will cut on sound to get it smaller and more mobile.

That's from April

yea fatkid deals is pretty much where it's at.
I haven't seen anything independent other than emails I get from some retailers.

Prime day is next week, they've been doing lighting deals all week though.
I need a new set of bluetooth earbuds.
they had the Anker Liberty 2 on sale for 60 but the reviews weren't great.

anyone good deals on bluetooh earbuds right now

prime day tomm. what's everyone out for?
i need yet another pair of bluetooth earbuds.
may have to leave these under $25 ones alone. but even the higher ones have bad reviews. the lower ones been ok with me but i get like a year out of em til theres one side that goes out

prime day tomm. what's everyone out for?
i need yet another pair of bluetooth earbuds.
may have to leave these under $25 ones alone. but even the higher ones have bad reviews. the lower ones been ok with me but i get like a year out of em til theres one side that goes out

I keep messing with the low priced bluetooth earbuds also. I'm thinking about just buying the Google ones or samsung. It really makes me want to get into the mac products for quality honestly.

I keep messing with the low priced bluetooth earbuds also. I'm thinking about just buying the Google ones or samsung. It really makes me want to get into the mac products for quality honestly.
yea i saw the jabra pro ones on the pre prime day sale but they were apparently an older model and people said it was uncomfortable.

id probably still get those if theyre under 50. no one complained about the quality of the build just the feel. someone mentioned just buy foam ear pieces and youre good

Back
Top Bottom