Random: If Pac was alive...

Pardon me, NT...I let my mind run sometimes and the accelerator tends to stick. So, do you think he'd still be rapping, doing features on the odd Drake track and a few Henny commercials? ("Too old", my +*#...Yayo was 51 years, 276 days when G-Unit signed him.) Would he have "retired" ala Jay and taken more of a behind the scenes role like he appeared to be planning towards the end with Makaveli Records? Maybe he would have a reality TV show. He might be just another ex-rapper in jail by now.

I think he might have pursued a career in activism, based on his views and a lot of his work. Maybe I'm wrong...if you care, I'll explain in a lot more detail:

http://undermyfitted.blog...upac-back-beginning.html

What y'all think?

He wasn't about that life.

If he hadn't died that night in Vegas....

I honestly believe it would have been a similar situation not too long afterward.

On the other hand.... He would have probably continued acting or something along that line.

What is this, 2002?
laugh.gif
. Man who knows? I would imagine him being a full time actor at this point.

i dont care what he would have done...as long as he was alive thats all that matters

if pac was alive:

1.I think he would be dead by now anyway
2.Hip hop would of went back to the west instead of the south
3.No ja rule so no mainstream 50 cent
4.the illuminati would of been the thing to talk about back then instead of now
5.suge wouldnt be broke or a human punching bag

Originally Posted by beh235

What is this, 2002?
laugh.gif

That's the point tho...it's been 15 years, how much would dude have accomplished by now, how far would he have gotten with whatever he ended up doing? Dude had a lot of potential in many areas, it's sad how short he got cut...ironically by the lifestyle he chose. He always interested me for some reason...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by beh235

What is this, 2002?
laugh.gif

That's the point tho...it's been 15 years, how much would dude have accomplished by now, how far would he have gotten with whatever he ended up doing? Dude had a lot of potential in many areas, it's sad how short he got cut...ironically by the lifestyle he chose. He always interested me for some reason...

^ I see what you're saying. I'm sure he would have also written books as well. I said that because I have had this very same conversation periodically going back that far
laugh.gif

*If 2pac was still alive, you wouldn't even have an acting job.....Todd*   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Tupac survived the shooting in Vegas.

--He would've become even more paranoid about who was out to kill him and recorded a diss album where he addressed the whole West Coast.
--After the backlash from the west, he would have moved down south to lay low and regroup.
--His diss album would have allowed him to leave Death Row records by fulfilling his contractual obligations.
--While being down south, The Outlaws get tired of Makaveli Records not promoting their album properly. They flop and disband.
--Tupac links up with J. Prince, Scarface and UGK and Houston becomes the epicenter of a new hip hop movement.
--No Limit Records never becomes as successful as they did.
--Ca$h Money's Juvenile and BG do some tracks with Tupac and Ca$h Money takes a different route than they ended up taking.
--The new southern hip hop movement unites multiple states and allows Tupac to sit back and play OG to a lot of new artists.
--Eventually the hate starts to pour in from the East and West Coasts.
--The South has a 10 year reign.
--Nas eventually moves down south, tired of how the East Coast is hating and has turned into crabs in a bucket.
--Nas and 2Pac record an album.
--Jay-Z never shines as bright in either shadow.
--Hip hop never falls off.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

--He would've become even more paranoid about who was out to kill him and recorded a diss album where he addressed the whole West Coast.
--After the backlash from the west, he would have moved down south to lay low and regroup.
--His diss album would have allowed him to leave Death Row records by fulfilling his contractual obligations.
--While being down south, The Outlaws get tired of Makaveli Records not promoting their album properly. They flop and disband.
--Tupac links up with J. Prince, Scarface and UGK and Houston becomes the epicenter of a new hip hop movement.
--Ca$h Money's Juvenile and BG do some tracks with Tupac and Ca$h Money takes a different route than they ended up taking.
--The new southern hip hop movement unites multiple states and allows Tupac to sit back and play OG to a lot of new artists.
--Nas eventually moves down south, tired of how the East Coast is hating and has turned into crabs in a bucket.

Interesting...I like how you put some thought into that. I could see something like that...

Pac was a d rider so i do see the running down south after death row goes belly up and becoming a southern artist , everything else is meh

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Pac was a d rider so i do see the running down south after death row goes belly up and becoming a southern artist , everything else is meh

Thank you for approving of the part you see as Pac d riding. That's crew love.

Friend me on facebook. I'm your new homie.

Hmmmm.....very interesting....that South 10 year reign thing is a highlight for me cause you can say the South did have a long reign, but
it was a long reign of [mostly] crappy artists. Had something like that happened, it wipes out the entire Bricksquad, D4L, Dem Franchise

Boys, type rappers that came in, in which the South would have been looked at as more respectable/serious like most NY/West veterans

have been looked at for a long time. 

The one thing I know is if Pac was alive today, Jay-Z & Puff Daddy wouldn't be as big as they are now.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

The one thing I know is if Pac was alive today, Jay-Z & Puff Daddy wouldn't be as big as they are now.

if Pac was alive chances are B.I.G. would be alive and there no way South/West/Middle East or whatever was going mess with New York (Hov, Big, Nas, etc..)
he would have beefed with everyone to the point where no one would care...kinda like 50 cent

Back
Top Bottom