Random NTers funny quotes thread, vol. 1

During "Dream Team" road trip meet-up last December, in Bmore...eyes of hazel:Scott Scotch:DC ShoeDon:Hope she from the COUNTY :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

I said this at Bennigan's at Springfiled but I dont remember the subject matter...MyT, do u recall?

"I could see if it were something admirable like a pimp."
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Uhhh... can we remove names and/or dates. I don't want to be a party to anyone getting caught. If that is what the case may be. lol

At the very least I hope he has seen it by now. The only thing worst could be being blindsided with it. lmao

Bmore ladies are a little too hood for my liking. My nieces & nephew's Mom is from Bmore...and she dresses wild as helI.

Crazy Tats...Crazy Piercings...Hot Pink Hair...hand drawn eyebrows...madness!
www.omaaro.com

Maybe I'm the only one who dies laughing everytime I talk to one of you fools, every SINGLE time..."MytSharp":"eyes of hazel":"eyes of hazel":"eyes of hazel":"MytSharp":"MytSharp":"MytSharp":"MytSharp":
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DC ShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

^^^Pure Comedy...

I guess that's like cooking french fries in the grease you used to fish...maybe...I guess...
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
word to not mixing cooking utensils on beef and fish......
*SLAP*

Man.. this is the ONLY forum that can take a Subject and left turn that joint into Bolivion Word to DMV.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I figured Id go lookin for the old good stuff...

That Bamma Tommie said three different barbershops!!! lololol

Back
Top Bottom