Random *!@ Sports Facts....vol. strange but true....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by dakid23

Not many young kids know that the Portland Blazers past of MJ in the Draft
laugh.gif

Nothing to see here, move along.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Just saw that on this date in 1989 Kirby Puckett got his 6th straight Double, thats crazy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Relax Chester, it's not like history could repeat itself. I'm sure it'll never happen to you guys again.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Last year Minor Leaguer John Odom was traded for 10 bats. A few weeks later, he just upped and left the team.

What most people don't know is about 5 or 6 months later, he was found dead from H, meth, booze and other drugs.

From being the laughing stock of all sports media to killing himself...

smh...thats messed up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Relax Chester, it's not like history could repeat itself. I'm sure it'll never happen to you guys again.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Hmmm.JPG

Spoiler [+]
nba_g_oden_durant1_576.jpg

nerd.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Could be worse, though. We could have drafted Andrea Bargnani.

laugh.gif
I find it humorous, when people blast Houston and Portland, for passin' on MJ. Hakeem Olajuwon wasn't chopped liver, Sam Bowie was a decent C incollege, whereas MJ wasn't the MJ we all come to know. He was a 3rd option on his UNC team, suspect outside jumper, but he had the tools, to be a good SG.Nobody knew, he'd become the best player ever coming out.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

nerd.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

Could be worse, though. We could have drafted Andrea Bargnani.

And have a player thats actually healthy enough to play?

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Last year Minor Leaguer John Odom was traded for 10 bats. A few weeks later, he just upped and left the team.

What most people don't know is about 5 or 6 months later, he was found dead from H, meth, booze and other drugs.

From being the laughing stock of all sports media to killing himself...

smh...thats messed up
frown.gif

word
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I find it humorous, when people blast Houston and Portland, for passin' on MJ. Hakeem Olajuwon wasn't chopped liver, Sam Bowie was a decent C in college, whereas MJ wasn't the MJ we all come to know. He was a 3rd option on his UNC team, suspect outside jumper, but he had the tools, to be a good SG. Nobody knew, he'd become the best player ever coming out.

yehh hakeem is a one of the greatest and he wasnt a slouch dude still brought championships to houston...but you know i remember a story about bobby knight telling portland they should pick up mike and portland proclaimed they needed a center so knight replied i dont care play jordan at center
laugh.gif

When Willie Mays was traded to the New York Mets in 1972, the first team he faced was the San Francisco Giants.

He later homered in that game to defeat San Francisco.

Through 2008, Stephon Marbury has earned more from his NBA salary (130.3 million) than Magic Johnson (46.2 million) , Larry Bird (26.5 million) and CharlesBarkley (43.5 million) combined in their careers.

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

Through 2008, Stephon Marbury has earned more from his NBA salary (130.3 million) than Magic Johnson (46.2 million) , Larry Bird (26.5 million) and Charles Barkley (43.5 million) combined in their careers.
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Through 2008, Stephon Marbury has earned more from his NBA salary (130.3 million) than Magic Johnson (46.2 million) , Larry Bird (26.5 million) and Charles Barkley (43.5 million) combined in their careers.
its a damn shame
sick.gif
...but back then magics contract wasconsidered one of the highest if not the highest contract...screw marburied

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Kevin Youkilis
Ryan Braun
Ian Kinsler

all jewish
Obviously you missed my Jew's killing it in baseball post.

Jason Marquis
eyes.gif

word sorry i missed that, nice to see some heebs ballin in the bigs

laugh.gif
@ Bird making only 26 million and change. I'm aware that salaries back in the day was different, but oh my.
laugh.gif

hopefully he is smart with his monies.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
@ Bird making only 26 million and change. I'm aware that salaries back in the day was different, but oh my.
laugh.gif

yeah at least should have been around magic's level or something

Back
Top Bottom