Random *!@ Sports Facts....vol. strange but true....

I do think it's proper english. I know NTers are used to that lame passe' NT carny talk, so you may not know, or comprehend, what I'msaying/typing. Therefore, return to lurking you harlot.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I typed that on my Sidekick dude. I actually leave my computer terminal at times, so I can go outside, unlike a lot you guys.
laugh.gif

Randy, WInn, Played, ball, with Steve, Nash, in, santa, Clara,,,,,,,,in the B,,,a,y A,r,,,,,ea,,,,,,,,

pretty known fact
charlie ward won the heisman..ended up playing with the knicks.
pittsburgh is the only city that has 3 teams wearing the same colors.
jerry stackhouse lead the league in scoring.

sadly, after the 94 world cup, after colombia's andres escobar scored an own goal. was shot once he landed in colombia.

On June 23, 1917, Ernie Shore of the Red Sox relieved starting pitcher Babe Ruth after Ruth walked the game's first batter for the Senators. Ruth wasthrown out of the game for arguing and punching home plate umpire Brick Owens. Shore came on in relief with a man on first and no outs in the first. The baserunner was thrown out trying to steal and Shore went on to retire the remaining 26 batters in order.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Randy, WInn, Played, ball, with Steve, Nash, in, santa, Clara,,,,,,,,in the B,,,a,y A,r,,,,,ea,,,,,,,,
i, see, what, you, did, there

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Post anything you got...don't matter the sport or on what level....

Claude Vilgrain...only NHL player from Haiti (Port-au-Prince)
000546165.jpg

Jason Smith from the 76ers and Nene on the Nuggets might be brothers-in-law very soon...

How, you ask?
im proud of my haitian brethren and everything but...

the hell is a haitian doing playing hockey??? must have been from canada...

Originally Posted by cruzair13

sadly, after the 94 world cup, after colombia's andres escobar scored an own goal. was shot once he landed in colombia.

yeah,i remembered that
tired.gif
...some crazy ++$%...

Jordan Farmar, Gilbert Arenas, and Nick Young once all attended the HS I went to, Birmingham High School and eventually transferred(mainly because they hatedthe basketball coach there) to our rival high schools.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I do think it's proper english. I know NTers are used to that lame passe' NT carny talk, so you may not know, or comprehend, what I'm saying/typing. Therefore, return to lurking you harlot.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude you sounded like you were out of breath. Only about half of those commas were necessary.

In 1995, Terrell Owens was on the Chattanooga team that made the NCAA Tournament.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Props to this pitcher for beaning Joe Morgan.
pimp.gif

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090516&content_id=4770810&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb
Shades of Dock Ellis.*

*May 1, 1974. Attempted to hit every batter in the Cincinnati Reds lineup. Ellis hit Pete Rose, Joe Morgan and Dan Driessen in the top of the first. Tony Perez dodged the pitches and drew a walk. The next two pitches missed Johnny Bench's head. Ellis was then removed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How did he not get tossed before the 2nd inning!!!
eek.gif

in 1959, west virginia lost to cal in the ncaa basketball championship game. jerry west was named the most outstanding player. in 1969, the lakers lost to theceltics in the nba finals. jerry west was named the finals mvp.

Walter Jones can do a back flip

Tony Boseli was one of the first OT with a six pack

Barry Sanders would practice with lineman on his back and his teamates would say he was strong enough to practive with two

Shaun Rodgers can do a 360 Dunk

Dwight Freeney ran 4.38-40 and learned from doctors that you shouldn't put your hands in your pockets because it slows you down
laugh.gif

When Vernon Davis went to Maryland he was the first and only player to go to both the morning and evening workout sessions

Back
Top Bottom