Random things you thought as a kid...

We were all young and naive once(no A-Rod) and our perspective of things were a little bit off. All these thoughts are probably around the ages of 5/6-9

- I used to think that if I opened a juice drink without shaking it, I couldn't close it and shake it. I felt like a voided that "shake well beforeopening" label and that was that.

- I used to think the octane ratings on gasoline(87, 89, 93, etc.) were the years that gas was made. So after 1993 I thought I was older than the gas produced.
pimp.gif

- Before I learned to tell time when I looked at a wall clock and the big hand was on the 12 and the little hand was on the 4 I thought it was 12:04.
embarassed.gif

- I thought the TMNT were real.
embarassed.gif

- One of my neighbors used to blast Reggae and it had all those laser gun sounds so I used to think they were Sega CD games.

- I used to think that if I didn't hold an adults hand I couldn't cross the street.

- I used to think that if I took a dump in public it wouldn't smell, it only stunk at home.

when i was little i ate a spoonful of baking soda because it said soda and i figured it was like powdered drink mix
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

you thought cartoons were real?

Random things you thought as a kid...

I thought there was real turtles underground that did the fighting, not the animated versions.

So you were an adult as a kid I bet. You didn't believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny.
eyes.gif

I remember I used to think that a teachers house was the school.

I thought that I was a Power Ranger

I watched so much Dragon Ball Z that I believed I could do a Ka Meh Ha meh ha, but it was just imaginery

I used to think that even though Michael Jordan played in Chicago, I thought that their arena was dow the street from me in Boston, that would have been
pimp.gif
if true.

-I used to think that thunder was the sound of clouds bumping together. I asked my mom if that's what it was and she got mad at me and threw something atme.

-I was a military brat so I started Kindegarten and Elementary school in Germany. When I moved to the states in 2nd grade. I thought NYC was the capital of theUSA.

-During Magic Johnson's press conference, I thought he was saying he had "Eggs". Didn't see why it was such a big deal.

- I thought K-Ci from Jodeci was my Uncle Wayne. They kind of favor each other minus the coke addiciton and all that.

-I thought if you dug a hole big enough you'd fall down into China. I got a spanking for digging a grande hole in our backyard.

I used to think that power rangers where based on a true story, it look so real back then
laugh.gif

My mom told me if i didnt put anythign in the microwave and set it on cook and it hit zero it would blow up...

my dad told me if i broke a lightbulb it would explode

Parents just play on a kids ignorance...def FTL....
smh.gif

the more you shave, the longer your hair grows ..

False if you didn't already know

I thought that my preschool teachers served us fresh squeezed breast milk at snacktime.

I thought that if I ran fast enough on a hot day, that I would transform into a hotrod (Turbo Teen)

I thought Nikes/ Jordan will make me jump higher.. Literally like lil bow wows movie LIKE MIKE.

I thought that anytime i think negative the opposite will happen. It would work most of the time and i use to feel Great, thinking i had super powers.

I thought the "dont drink and drive" meant all beverages

I thought the D.A.R.E. cop @ school was there cause he knew my peeps burned Ganj

In chinese culture you call you grandparents different names according to which side of the family they from--I thought I didnt have a grandma or grandpa causeI called them Aspo and Agoong.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I thought the "dont drink and drive" meant all beverages

I thought the D.A.R.E. cop @ school was there cause he knew my peeps burned Ganj

In chinese culture you call you grandparents different names according to which side of the family they from--I thought I didnt have a grandma or grandpa cause I called them Aspo and Agoong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this reminds me of the lethal weapon 4 movie, when jet li kills the old man, and dude was like AGOONG!
laugh.gif
(gif?)

i used to think that an umbrella would save you if you jumped off a building.

i also used to think that people that got shot in movies got shot forreal, and wouldn't be back for the sequel. Brandon Lee reinforced this.

-I thought color was invented. When TV was still black and white, that's how I thought the world looked back then also.
-I thought a gay person was a man with boobs or a woman with a penis.

- My mother told me if i hold in a number 2 long enough it would come out my mouth
- My mother told me if i shake what i drink, my innards would be dislocated
- My mother told me if i dont brush my teeth before i have breakfast, i would swallow "stinky virus" that would rot my stomach
- My mother told me if i throw food away when i die and go to hell all that food wasted will turn to hot charcoals and bugs and i will be forced to eat them
- My mother told me not to mess with my shadow for it may come to life and replace me

- My mother terrified me when i was younger

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

-I thought color was invented. When TV was still black and white, that's how I thought the world looked back then also.
laugh.gif
Same Here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom