Random things you used to be scared of as a kid...

Agreed with Primavera on the 'emergency broadcast system'.

- The Undertaker and Kane (their entrances scared me whenever I would go to house shows, especially Kane with the fire).
- "Breaking News" alerts whenever I would be watching a show (like TGIF on ABC), especially when I was watching alone.
- Being the last one to fall asleep in my house. (I'm an only child, and would hate to be the only one up when my parents were already sleeping.)

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Zelda: ocarina of time

the music that is played when u enter the temple.

always gaved me chills
roll.gif
laugh.gif
your not the only 1 lol i kept getting scared when the zombies attacked youturns out i ended up selling it 4 20$$ to my friend hustling 4TW mayne

i just straight up couldnt even mess with the eel from super mario 64, the bad roach alien in the first men in black(the main bad character), and the undead inzelda pictured above. i always had other people do those levels for me and would freak out at that part in men in black

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Clowns [still scares me a little bit]
clown.jpg

dude i was just casually reading and scrolling down and u nearly gave me a heart atteck

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

unsolved_mysteries.jpg

Just hearing the opening theme to the show had me freaked
and the witch from wizard of oz had me shook I was sleeping downstairs for 2-3 days watching the first gulf war unravel on CNN instead of goingupstairs to sleep

The Opening to the show Sightings.

and whenever "Breaking News" would come on, I would run to the couch, no matter what, thinking the world was ending or something.

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

The aliens from Mars Attacks
laugh.gif

EH EH!
roll.gif

If I ever got up during the night when I was little I'd run and jump back onto my bed so that in case anybody was hiding under it they couldn't get meby the legs and drag me under
laugh.gif

My parents weren't really smart they let me watch any horror movie. The one movie that scared me the most was "Candyman". I was about 5-6 yearsold and everytime I was in the washroom my bro would turn off the lights then say candyman three times.. I always ran out screaming out of the bathroom, scarebeyond belief.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

unsolved_mysteries.jpg

Just hearing the opening theme to the show had me freaked

How did I forget about this. My dad always used to watch it on weekends and it used to scare the hell out of me. My dad even made me watch"Thriller". At least I didn't cry like my brother did
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom