Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

As we all know, black dudes really have no problem going outside there race. I've done it, although I prefer black women. Black guys have the addedadvantage of women thinking the black pipe is highest quality, like cuban cigars.

When It comes to dudes of other races getting at black chicks what I've noticed is they seem to be timid. I think its because black girls arestereotyped as having so much attitude.

The bottom line is confidence is what you need. Every women can sense confidence. So OP if you wanna sample the blackberry
laugh.gif
. Just man up and go get it.

Hey OTAKU, if you really wanna know why "dark meat" is the %!%!, get you a thick #%$ brown skin. Skinny is coooooool butthere's several races of women that you can have skinny if you want. Dark meat is best served thick IMO

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by 718stylez

you're attracted to whoever you are attracted to. who is anyone else to judge what you do with your personal life?

i'm black and date and indian chick if that matters
how that curry?
grin.gif
..............yeah it really doesn't matter, im black and i have a thing for hot asian girls
delish
devil.gif
laugh.gif

my current GF is mixed blk/white (i thought she was hispanic when i first hollered at her). she considers herself black even though im darker than her. I guessthat means i dating a black chick
laugh.gif

I'm black and I have a white girlfriend. Luckily, we live in NY where it isn't uncommon to see mixed couples. No one really cares. Sometimes ourfriends make jokes but it's harmless.

Also,my girlfriend's family is totally fine with me. I've met both her parents, her grandparents and some of her siblings. She has met some of myfamily too. I think one of the reasons her family is ok with it is because a lot of people in her family have been in relationships with black people as well.

kix4kix wrote:
I never got how black guys like white women. I am not even attracted to them.

You don't get it??? You don't know??? %$+% IT MORE FOR ME!
pimp.gif

(Malcolm X being in your avy have anything to do with your beliefs ?)

I love me some Snow Bunnies and Latinas ...I swear when I am ready to settle down its going to be with a Bunny or a Latina

that video was funny. Got me LOL here at work.
I am not in one yet but am working on it. Almost everyone in my family got it going on for generation and not that I just wanna jump in the wagon too but Iwanna try something different. Will be nice to hit some white/pink meat for a change. If u catch my drift.

Originally Posted by PrJays716

interracial relationships make things more entertaining to me imo... dude at the end of the day its what you feelin, if you like black girls then try to be with one and see how that goes, dont not get with one because you cant see yourself with them....im sure you saw a pair of jordans or nikes and first thought was you couldnt buy them cause you werent feelin them, but a couple months later you feelin them hard...lol JUST try it....btw im puerto rican and ive been with plenty of black women...hell i love them lol
Dude, you really compared interracial dating to buying a pair of J's?

God I love NT.

i never had sex w/ a white girl....i've only got head from them...for some reason i dont trust them because of the kobe case and countless other trials
laugh.gif
.....i just stick to blk women and latinas

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

How do you feel about interracial couples. No racist. No one here is racist, but I strongly feel that it is lacking still.
More specifically are you in one, have you been in one, would you do it?

I've only been with white girls (I'm white) from my hometown (in Canada), but then I had a Spanish girlfriend. She was entirely Canadian, but both her parents immagrated from Spain and were heavy heavy into traditional Spanish culture. Her dad wasn't into me because I was white... big deal, it wasn't a serious relationship, but it wasn't comfortable knowing that.

I'm attracted to alot of African American women but I just CAN'T see me with them. I don't even know any black girls who would go for a white guy.
Think about it...have you ever seen Beyonce, Amerie, ETC ETC ETC with a white guy? Almost any picture I see, these girls are with very dark males. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm just saying more specifically dark females, are rarely with white guys?

I don't know what I'm trying to get it but it seems the only girls I will ever be with are white north american girls, and that has nothing to do with personal preference.....does anyone feel me on this?
Do I have the reverse jungle fever?
laugh.gif

SPANISH PEOPLE/SPANIARDS ARE WHITE/EUROPEAN!!!!!

And I know quite a few black females with white guys or that liked white guys or hooked up with white guys. It isn't impossible. Don't you live inHolland? Maybe you need to move to a place with a higher black population to give yourself a better shot....just saying.

BDW I love black women as much as the next man but I would gladly trade you some of my black women for your white women
pimp.gif
. I can honestly say most of the girls I've smashedhave been white. Predominantly white schools ftw

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by the north west

the thing that I don't understand is how can some people not be attracted to people of their own

werd. that just gets me heated. they are just hating on their own race.
Why do people need an explanation for what they are attracted to? And haven't you heard, "opposites attract". I personally don'tlimit myself and it opens more doors..if you will. Why "hit" on a small percentage of the world's population when you could have a 100 percentsample....it's math my dude. If you diversify your game, you have a better shot at a kill. I do have a slight affinity for white women tho, I mustadmit.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Originally Posted by the north west

the thing that I don't understand is how can some people not be attracted to people of their own

werd. that just gets me heated. they are just hating on their own race.
indifferent.gif
i am just simplynot attracted to white guys. half of them remind me of my brother, and the other half remind me of my father.
sick.gif
and it's ok because white dudes don't like me. all the guys i havetalked to or been with have been hispanic or black.... it's just my preference *shrugs*

i'm tryna mix my babies as much as possible
laugh.gif

i'm mixed, so i'm all for interracial couples. unfortunately, i haven't been on a date since '07, so i don't have luck with any race.
laugh.gif

if u really wanna know why black guys are in, watch this short vlog. this white guy thoroughly explains it.

laugh.gif

Interracial relationships, whether long term or one night stands, have been going for ages. I have no problem with it.
happy.gif
My girl is white/black. Lot of people in this world would not be here if itwasn't for interracial relations.
wink.gif

ive dated a Salvadorian. he was coo. but i dont think i will date outside my race again. whenever i see a black guy with a white chick my initial reaction isalways a double take and a smh. but i think about it and i say "hey, as long as their happy"

Being mixed is definitely FTW!!!!! hell I might try to mix my kids like my parents LOL and grandparents. I'm attracted to all race, I mean if you fine thenyou fine it's that simple, but I think I would side with black and Latina first over all others

SoleWoman wrote:
ive dated a Salvadorian. he was coo. but i dont think i will date outside my race again. whenever i see a black guy with a white chick my initial reaction is always a double take and a smh. but i think about it and i say "hey, as long as their happy"
You are evidently a black women, presumably rather attractive.
If I approached you in a club with the greatest of intentions to strike up and fruitful conversation. End up having very similar interests and views on things.I ask for your number... would you give me the wrong number or flatout deny?
laugh.gif
. Attractive, well dressed, clean cut and smelling great, full of class and charm.
Hypothetically speaking of course.

I think alot of you guys are missing the idea here.

I'm attracted to all sorts of women. Beauty is beauty as stated, and to turn down smashing a M.Fox b/c she white is ayo.

but can you SEE YOURSELF together with a mate of another race???
In my case I simply don't know that a black chick would go for me.... that's why I can't see it happening. Besides the fact I've just neverbeen in the situation so I can't understand fully.

On a side note, my dad had dinner with K.Kardashian's(spelling?) dad. Didn't even realize he was a celeb
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom