Random thinking.... vol. Interracial Couples

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i love seeing interracial couples around my way. def a good look. i will say this. there is apparently this competition amongst Asian women to get with any white dude available. no joke, im not kidding, keep your eyes peeled and you will see it with your own eyes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story, my friends and I during my Junior year summer would take of one day a week and go out to count white male/asian female couples. You don't evenhave to look that hard...especially in places like Boston and NYC.

I have dated/encountered Burmese, White, El Salvadorian, Greek, Spanish, Black, Native, Hawaiian, Mexican, Filipino, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese FTW!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's 09, no big deal to me. I still run into stuff where people stereotype me without giving me a chance, but there's nothing I can really do to changepeople's reaction to me. I'm a big apparently scary looking black dude, I just have to accept that seemingly more often than not, people who don'tknow me are going to be scared of me.

I have been around the Military all my life where this type of thing, and diversity in general, are nothing new. German females especially seem to love someblack dudes. They get stationed in Baburg, Baumholder, Weisbaden, Kaiserslautern, and come back married then make some gorgeous light skinned children. I'mall for it. Black dude, Latina female is probably the most common one out here right now. You still don't see tons of white dude black woman couples, afew, but not nearly as many as black dude white woman. I only know personally one Asian and not Asian or White couple and that's this doctor down thestreet, Middle Eastern dude- Latino female, daughter is super sexy, son has a huge head. The Native Americans down here stick together pretty hard though.

^ German females love Black dudes...my aunt's ex had a daughter with a German woman...damn he was so sexy...i was hoping they would get married...

I hate black chicks. They're too dark :X . Only ever liked light-skinned girls or mixed ones. I like white girls, mexican girls, and asian girls.
That's just me though.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I hate black chicks. They're too dark :X . Only ever liked light-skinned girls or mixed ones. I like white girls, mexican girls, and asian girls.
That's just me though.

indifferent.gif

Take comfort in knowing they HATE you too.

Lol mostly Asians for me, especially Viet since i am Viet, until recently my manager tried to hit it off with me and shes white, so you know ya boy gotta runwith that chance to know what its like before i die

Hell i could die tmrw

And man must i say she is yet the only one, who is down for ANYTHING

ANYTHING!!!

Piss, anal, at work, man even licking my gooch....

LMAO!

But something about that complexion i cant bring myself to return the favor in any ways cept intercourse

And all the stares i get when we went to places....especially places for Asians....it was weird

So I <3 Asians in the end still

theres a *** dude on here w/ a blk chick if i remember correctly

on his avy, hes touchin her boobs i think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

its berry you idiot.
I was in the process of typing a paper, I just finished. my brain is a blob
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

ive never seen an asian dude with a black chick before
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

Spoiler [+]
i miss her like mad
frown.gif
This one black/jamaican chick i knew/smashed is going steady with this Japanese guy for a few years now.

Man I like all types but lately I been all about the Hispanic ladies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Being from the south, it was hard to date outside to the race until I moved to college though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

That's just me though.

indifferent.gif

Take comfort in knowing they HATE you too.
wow. I'm the complete opposite to you carmenpower.

I'm not attracted to asian ladies, I love chocolate shorties with brown skin[word to India arie].

the darker the better the sweeter the juice
glasses.gif
you sir failed.

Back
Top Bottom