Random Thought: How does Nike still get away with making clear soles that turn yellow?

They love adding these soles to their expensive models so they can turn piss yellow afterwards.

At the gym and saw a random guy with some older white vapormax with yellow soles. I have a pair myself which aren’t fully clear with some yellow on it.

Makes me hesitant in purchasing these especially how they love doing these to white pair shoes. This is why I love all black colorway looks good for a long time.

1636915885412.png

1636915913112.png

ahhhh the never ending plight of having shoes that will look new forever
yall want to wear shoes and step in **** all day but expect the shoes to be crystal clear

They love adding these soles to their expensive models so they can turn piss yellow afterwards.

At the gym and saw a random guy with some older white vapormax with yellow soles. I have a pair myself which aren’t fully clear with some yellow on it.

Makes me hesitant in purchasing these especially how they love doing these to white pair shoes. This is why I love all black colorway looks good for a long time.

1636915885412.png

1636915913112.png
1636918861989.gif

Thought this was gonna be about sweatshops when l saw the first part of the title

Also, if they make soles that turn yellow, they know you'll buy more shoes in the future and not just stick to that one pair.

Only buy shoes with clear soles if the main color goes well with piss yellow

Restoring soles is not hard if it bothers you that much.

Should Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo stop making white consoles/controllers because they don't age well?

99% of people buy and use the shoes before they yellow is my guess. Or don't care.

Restoring soles is not hard if it bothers you that much.

Should Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo stop making white consoles/controllers because they don't age well?
Recently I had the realization, outside of PS1….ever since Sega Genesis, I only buy the black consoles. The infamous black PS1 was grail status too.

Back
Top Bottom