Random Thoughts thread vol. Witness NTers try to make cheap lulz

When people need help with an issue why do they ask you the question and then proceed to TELL you the answer or not believe you?

Why can't the basketball season end RIGHT when football begins? I get so bored during the summer with baseball....

I'm so damn happy to have NT at work... makes my days fly by

why can't guys take a hint?

why is Nuvo mentioned in every song/video?

are these artists getting paid for this Nuvo appearance?

what is the obsession so many black guys have w/Polo to the point their FB names are John "Polo King" Smith?

im really tired and don't want to go to class tonight but i need to turn this work in FFFFFUUUUUu

Keeping a blog goin is a lot harder than people (who dont blog) think.

(Assuming you try to have mostly original content)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

When people need help with an issue why do they ask you the question and then proceed to TELL you the answer or not believe you?

Why can't the basketball season end RIGHT when football begins? I get so bored during the summer with baseball....

I'm so damn happy to have NT at work... makes my days fly by
QFT man I just can't get down with baseball

Up until this point, six key people have left Infinity Ward, and the two founding members have signed a deal with EA.
They keep their "masters" for any future title they make in lamens terms.
pimp.gif

I don't even play COD, I just like to see Activision suffer for not letting them be creative.
Hope Avision loses the suit......

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Sometimes when I'm getting domed up and have to fart, I can't focus on the dome.

If I let it out gently and silently, do you think she'll play it off and keep on trucking?

for the love of God... don't.

I know the country is mostly over racism but I still refuse to eat watermelon at the company picnic during the summer. I'm a black 28yo male and work with mostly white 40 year olds. I can't even buy a whole one at the grocery store. Why?

Sometimes when I'm getting domed up and have to fart, I can't focus on the dome.

If I let it out gently and silently, do you think she'll play it off and keep on trucking?

No Lie... I was just thinking about this myself as I let out a silent joint in my meeting 15mins ago
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

for the love of God... don't.
roll.gif
  THIS!!!!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Keeping a blog goin is a lot harder than people (who dont blog) think.

(Assuming you try to have mostly original content)

Absolutely true. Not easy.

i need to find more electro artists.

just got into the genre and im surprised i actually enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

why is the majority of people in this thread asking questions on a Random Thoughts thread?
Most of my random thoughts ARE questions.
The ones that arent are generally just insults about people, that i say in my head instead of out loud.

Is Mosley going to be severely affected by his year long lay off?

Can Martinez survive Pavlik's punches?

Why is there so many reality shows on TV nowadays about has-been celebrities we don't care about? Wh can't they just come up with a original and funny TV sitcom like the good 'ole days?

why do hemorrhoids have a negative connotation?... why does cancer exist?... how long does it take to become a doctor?... is it worth it?... i love pizza... had some bomb @ss seks today, sprayed it on her hair
laugh.gif
... i got a dope rubber band, its white...

i need a job

Back
Top Bottom