Random Thoughts thread vol. Witness NTers try to make cheap lulz

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

i read this on another page and its been in my head for a while...

Originally Posted by DR813

Why is there so many reality shows on TV nowadays about has-been celebrities we don't care about? Wh can't they just come up with a original and funny TV sitcom like the good 'ole days?
simple, most people arent original nowadays

i love the sites like

texts from last night
my very worst date
my very worst roommate
overheard in NY

they are %*!+@*# great
pimp.gif

that WSSH video full screen / volume bar needs to be spaced apart. it's annoying.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Why is OP still on JRose jock?
why is a dude with 84 posts calling somebody out?
First. What does post count have to do with anything?

Second. With my other three SN's I have more posts than you. Assuming you don't have any other sn's in the past. Not that I really care but you just missed on all fronts with that one buddy.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Jerome in the House wrote:

Why is OP still on JRose jock?
why is a dude with 84 posts calling somebody out?
First. What does post count have to do with anything?

Second. With my other three SN's I have more posts than you. Assuming you don't have any other sn's in the past. Not that I really care but you just missed on all fronts with that one buddy.

You-Got-Served.jpg

Takin' it to da streets....

I suppose my random thought is its crazy how a guy that smashed Beyonce goes on to do a movie like "You got Served: Takin' It To the streets"....

Originally Posted by Regal Black

why is the majority of people in this thread asking questions on a Random Thoughts thread?

Why is the dude complaining about people asking questions, asking a question himself?

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
KingTon32 wrote:

I just killed a huge spider whilst cleaning, but left it there until i came back with dustpan and brush.
I come back and it's gone
indifferent.gif

Either a)it re-assembled itself and crawled off, or b) its spider friend came and dragged it away and are now plotting some sweet, hairy vengeance.
R.I.P

but similar thing just happened to me. 
spider was out side of my shower, naturally i just drowned it and left it in a puddle. Went back in the bathroom and its gone. i guess some spiders swim
eyes.gif

Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.

humpasaurus rex wrote:
Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.
have you applied for these jobs??

if not then they really arent taking them from you if you have no interest in filling them now are they?

who is the "our" in that sentence....certainly not me

these "non-american born citizens" have the same rights you do and all the oppirtunity that comes along with it.

Whether it be working at a gas station of the governer of your state. An American citzen is an American and no more American than me or you or George Washington.

But you know at one point in your life someone in your family was a "Non-American born citizen" now would make that same comment to your gandmother or great grandmother? 

Back
Top Bottom