Random Thoughts thread vol. Witness NTers try to make cheap lulz

Why when im talkin to a chick they always bring up my girlfriend like there jealous an then conversation gets awkward it never fails.

I'm thinking about getting at a girl I used to flirt with in HS...but she has a boyfriend........
ohwell.gif

Has anyone had floor seats at a Celtics game to hear the #!%% that KG talks and the arguments Rasheed has with refs? On TV it seems like every Sheed protest is dumb as hell because in his eyes he never fouled anyone in his entire career and KG runs his mouth non stop I'd love to know what he's saying.

Just seems dumb to me to trash talk a fellow NBA player who's good enough to be making millions just like you

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ myself for catching feelings for a certified pre owned garden tool at my school. Thank goodness my stubbornness and pride will keep me from embarrassing myself by going after chick.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

humpasaurus rex wrote:
Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.
have you applied for these jobs??

if not then they really arent taking them from you if you have no interest in filling them now are they?

who is the "our" in that sentence....certainly not me

these "non-american born citizens" have the same rights you do and all the oppirtunity that comes along with it.

Whether it be working at a gas station of the governer of your state. An American citzen is an American and no more American than me or you or George Washington.

But you know at one point in your life someone in your family was a "Non-American born citizen" now would make that same comment to your gandmother or great grandmother? 

It's not my fault that America took control of Guam and made it a U.S. territory.  My father enlisted in the military at the age of 18 and I was born in Hawaii.  So you can say that America chose me.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Why is OP still on JRose jock?
why is a dude with 84 posts calling somebody out?
First. What does post count have to do with anything?

Second. With my other three SN's I have more posts than you. Assuming you don't have any other sn's in the past. Not that I really care but you just missed on all fronts with that one buddy.
Wondering why dude has three screen names. 
Is NT that serious to create more then one screen name???

There is no more disgusting sound than someone *!%!$*++ on a paper toilet seat cover.

If you're super fat, you can wear sweatpants to work and nobody notices or cares.

If Christian music isn't about the money then how come nobody puts out an Easter album?

Andy Rooney's neck looks like a vulva.

Ignoring you isn't my way of flirting. It's actually just me pretending you're not there so I can enjoy my meal.

You know you're getting old when a nice pair socks really is the best part of Christmas morning.

I went to Walmart to return something and the pregnant teenager in line in front of me was talking about her OTHER daughter, Chastity.

Kathy Lee Gifford seems to be stuck somewhere between Goldie Hawn and Wendy Williams.

When did Matt Lauer turn into Mr. Rogers?

It always strikes me as odd that the same item costs less in January than it did in December.

White people get up crazy early.

No way! Two pounds? In a week? Awesome! In a year you'll almost be human!

Yes, I head you crying. I was pretending not to.

Actually, you might want to go ahead and take it personally.

Idea: Maybe you're unhappy not because anyone is doing anything to you but because you're just a $%#!!$% miserable person.

MAN, her %#$ is getting big. (And I don't mean that in a nice way.)

You've been divorced for two months. You shouldn't be moving in with anyone, stupid +$%$*. I can't imagine why your first marriage failed.

Whenever I see a handicapped parking sign I think "******ed people."

Richard Simmons looks like an alcoholic clown.

I'm not going to stay home, sleep in, and pretend to honor Dr. King. Instead, I'm going to go to work and do nothing like an honest person.

Little known fact: Breast cancer and autism can both be cured by running 5K's and car magnets. 

Women get freaked if you don't wash your hands after peeing but they never ask you to wash your %+@% before sucking it. 

If you keep a pair of "thin pants" that you bust out every time you drop a couple pounds, chances are that no one notices them but you. 

If you're a doughy shapeless white girl, Uggs look stupid on you. 

Yes, your new haircut looks great. However the rest of you is still too ugly to think about.

How are we supposed alert security of suspicious persons without profiling people?

Many people have wholly based their expectations of relationships and standard of living on media that exaggerates them. 

Using poor grammar tells me that I don't have to take you seriously. I mean you cant even talk for ***% sake. 

An attitude is not a substitute for attractiveness. 

the vatican is doing more damage by playing the silent card. is it safe to assume that they condone such behavior?

last week's parks & rec was quite possibly the funniest to date.

ihatemyjobihatemyjobihatemyjob

i don't think i want to intern @ cnn, anymore
tired.gif

*currently singing the roots' "lovely, love my family"*

Why do people really find the need to play grammar police. I don't understand what the big deal is if I type your instead of you're. Its just harder to hit the ' because i have to look at my key board.

Just because i have a typo every once in a while it doesn't mean that I am a ****** or incompetent. I could be typing on my iphone and it auto-corrected something wrong.

Calm down you aren't an English major....and if you are you must be correcting grammar in the mean time while you look for a job because "your" the dumba@# that actually became an English major

Do vegans eat animal crackers.

The library is so quite I can hear myself chew gum.

My right shoulder hurts I think I slept on it wrong.

I'm having an open book quiz today.

*awesome face*

It is so goddamn hot in my office
mad.gif
. Why isn't heat just flat out turned off for the months of April-September, it will never be at/below freezing in an indoor environment during those months.

Being hot is probably the most annoying feeling in the world to me.

What does OPs Asian gf look like?

I really really really dont want to go to that meeting tomorrow.

Is the It dept aware of all the time I waste on NT? The girl threads? WSHH racially charged videos? Will this ever come back to haunt me?

How much longer do I have to wait for my first child?

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNQUALIFIED UNGRATEFUL AMERICAN.  AND LAST I CHECKED THE JOBS "THOSE PEOPLE" ARE TAKING ARE THE ONES NOEONE WANTS.  DAMN YOU MUST SUCK AT LIFE OR TERRIBLY ******ED TO NOT GET BELOW MINIMUM WAGE JOBS.  ART THOU MAD BECAUSE YOU ARENT QUALIFEID  TO WORK WITH THE FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKERS BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK ALONG SIDE "THOSE PEOPLE"

I MOVED HERE WHEN I WAS SIX WITH MY FAM. IM 26 NOW AND HAVE A GREAT JOB. U MAD CUZ IM NOT 'MERICAN AS YOU?

YOU AINT PAYING NOBODY'S MORTGAGE SON.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HONK IF YOU

could the world exist without a monetary system? We probably believe that it cant but thats because we were brought up in this environment.
What if we gradually make a transition to just people working for the world's common benefit instead of for some paper. impossible?

About to go in hibernation starting Saturday when the playoffs start.....Cavs better win it all and not have a repeat of last year
mad.gif

- Fat people make me feel uncomfortable

- If the # 2 pencil is so popular why is it still called #2?

- If superman was smart why does he wear his underwear over his trousers?

- I don't find the shame in listening to the backstreet boys. Real men listen to The Backstreet Boys. No %%@!.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

humpasaurus rex wrote:
have you applied for these jobs??

if not then they really arent taking them from you if you have no interest in filling them now are they?

who is the "our" in that sentence....certainly not me

these "non-american born citizens" have the same rights you do and all the oppirtunity that comes along with it.

Whether it be working at a gas station of the governer of your state. An American citzen is an American and no more American than me or you or George Washington.

But you know at one point in your life someone in your family was a "Non-American born citizen" now would make that same comment to your gandmother or great grandmother? 

It's not my fault that America took control of Guam and made it a U.S. territory.  My father enlisted in the military at the age of 18 and I was born in Hawaii.  So you can say that America chose me.

SORRY THAT YR FROM GUAM.  OH AND AMERICA DIDNT CHOOSE YOU. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT YOUR KHAKIS

Back
Top Bottom