Random Thoughts thread vol. Witness NTers try to make cheap lulz

i wonder if she was really busy with homework, or if she just said that. will she want to start over again, or am i better off pursuing another girl?

why am i so caught up over a girl?

smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

Women get freaked if you don't wash your hands after peeing but they never ask you to wash your %+@% before sucking it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

random thought: how can professors teach info to a class when it is clear no one is paying attention and hasnt done the reading. I hate this class

i hate my job... have to be there in an hour but im not even dressed yet... i dont even care... maybe i should just quit today... nah thats stupid, im just gonna go in, eff it... i need gas... i would like to stop and get some vienna fingers on my way to work... i want to finish watchin this last season of prison break right now but i gotta leave.... my job is really borin... how long does it take to learn a language using rosetta stone?

I always wanted to stand at the spot where it's raining on one side but not on the other. I only ever notice it when I'm driving on the highway tho.

I can't wait to get off work today. I'm not even gonna go to the gym. Going straight home and going to sleep. I got hardly any sleep last night.

got dome from a chick today, couldnt bust, she said i could smash, i passed on the opprotunity, just didnt feel right, still thinkin about the ex too much

My co workers looking so good today just wanna do something so nasty to her. Got that booty looking so fat. I wanna live with that thing.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.

taking your job? unless they put a gun to your head everyday, while they do the work for you and take your paycheck.. they aren't taking !@!%. blame the corporations that are giving them the job. ignorant +*%%.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

got dome from a chick today, couldnt bust, she said i could smash, i passed on the opprotunity, just didnt feel right, still thinkin about the ex too much
c'mon son

-The Juice

Originally Posted by needsomejays

exact same @*+ happened to me over spring break. only she was giving me a hj, and then it moved on towards smashing.

I just couldn't do it.

smh.gif

today would have been 8 months.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

If I get a good SAT score with a bad GPA.. will the good schools accept me???

depends on if you can explain and how good the SAT is...

i was a junior in HS and got a 30 on the ACT my first time

i graduated with like a 2.6.....100-something out of like 200

but i got a full ride...

because all my bad grades in HS were frosh and soph year...i switched schools alot....and i genuinely didn't give a F about school...

then, junior and senior year had straight 4.0s......lol

i guess it showed i was "now" serious about my education...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

We broke up on Saturday , and i have the feeling she's already letting someone smash
smh.gif

frown.gif

she probably let dude hit while y'all was together.

tired.gif
, real talk.

Originally Posted by dunks87

why is jessica simpson still relevant?

the rack.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Non-American born citizens keep taking our jobs. Go mow the grass in Peru and eat your guinea pigs. They need to have a basic education check before hiring some people at my job. There are 2 people that cannot speak a lick of English, but do the same job as me. I'm mad.

taking your job? unless they put a gun to your head everyday, while they do the work for you and take your paycheck.. they aren't taking !@!%. blame the corporations that are giving them the job. ignorant +*%%.

lol, dude salty his job is so remedial MULTIPLE people who cant speak english work there

ROFL @ YOU

i'd be upset, too

lol

I wish me, my girl, and our families had a better financial situation at this time. But I know that when that financial windfall comes, we will be able to truly appreciate it and not take it for granted.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

If I get a good SAT score with a bad GPA.. will the good schools accept me???

depends on if you can explain and how good the SAT is...

i was a junior in HS and got a 30 on the ACT my first time

i graduated with like a 2.6.....100-something out of like 200

but i got a full ride...

because all my bad grades in HS were frosh and soph year...i switched schools alot....and i genuinely didn't give a F about school...

then, junior and senior year had straight 4.0s......lol

i guess it showed i was "now" serious about my education...
Damn yo, I'm kinda on the same boat as you.. except i'm not getting a 4.0 GPA

eyes.gif

I improved by a lot though

And, I doubt I could get a GOOD score on my SAT, since I haven't been studying at all

Btw, what do you mean.. I bolded it

eNPHAN wrote:
Damn yo, I'm kinda on the same boat as you.. except i'm not getting a 4.0 GPA

eyes.gif

I improved by a lot though

And, I doubt I could get a GOOD score on my SAT, since I haven't been studying at all

Btw, what do you mean.. I bolded it

like, you write letters to get into schools..and i just explained everything in there...

i was gonna retake the ACT but i got a full ride before my test date and cancelled...lol

i guess they saw my "turnaround" or whatever...

they like to see you have improved...i used the phrase "now i'm serious about my education" or something to that effect.

the same !$*@ happened at tOSU, too....frosh, soph years...average..junior year, horrible, last 5 quarters? 3.8s.....rofl.

i'm afraid to apply to grad school tho....
tired.gif

Does anyone remeber the name of this show that used to come on a long time ago? It came on Saturdays and it was part wrestling and part American Gladiators and part Mortal Kombat.
They had characters that were good and bad with their own alliances. They had to "fight": one on one, two on two, and sometimes do obstacles. I remeber one of the martial arts guys shot an arrow through five hoops swinging at different....intervals (couldn't think of a word, basically there was a very small window of oppurtunity where they all aligned and he had to time it perfectly). At the end of the episode one of the characters would "win". Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Back
Top Bottom