Random Thoughts thread vol. Witness NTers try to make cheap lulz

Haven't seen one of these threads in a while,

my thought: I really wish Dawn would make little bathroom hand soaps. Dial and Softsoap smell bad to me and doesnt make me feel as clean as dawn.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Haven't seen one of these threads in a while,

my thought: I really wish Dawn would make little bathroom hand soaps. Dial and Softsoap smell bad to me and doesnt make me feel as clean as dawn.

-The Juice
eek.gif
i thought i was the only one. i only use dawn/ other dish washing soaps to wash my hands, i found one that says skin care and only use that.

Why are people over the age of 21 claiming they got haters? People still on that?
People that wear bluetooths out in public are corny

Originally Posted by chris steez

why the #%!* is wendy williams so damn ugly??
Man, this damn show was on the TV while i was at the barbershop last week. 
This broad looks like a 7ft tall ******, smuggling a couple of soccer balls. 

I was baffled.

Sometimes when I'm getting domed up and have to fart, I can't focus on the dome.

If I let it out gently and silently, do you think she'll play it off and keep on trucking?

Should I try to pursue a relationship with my ex again?

Does this CJ chick really dig me, or does she just want male attention since her boyfriend is somewhere else? (So says her facebook, at least.)

Is this MB really down? Or does she just think of me like a brother? 

idk, most of my thoughts are about my love life. makes me feel bleh.

and oh, HOW THE EFF AM I GOING TO PAY RENT NEXT SEMESTER/YEAR?!?!
sick.gif

I just killed a huge spider whilst cleaning, but left it there until i came back with dustpan and brush.
I come back and it's gone
indifferent.gif

Either a)it re-assembled itself and crawled off, or b) its spider friend came and dragged it away andare now plotting some sweet, hairy vengeance.

Back
Top Bottom