Randy Moss - Horse racing analyst on ESPN?

jpzx

Supporter
First time I saw ESPN put up the caption 'Randy Moss' on the screen when the analyst was on I did a double take. But I guess there really is a horseracing analyst on ESPN named Randy Moss
laugh.gif

(Him in the middle)

RandyJerry_090321_grab.jpg

Yeah, I know he's been there forever. Only made the thread cause I don't think there's ever been a thread on it?

Maybe it's not thread-worthy...but I thought it was a pretty obscure name and what are the chances they'd both be in a sports career? There'sprobably other Randy Moss's out there though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Yeah, I know he's been there forever. Only made the thread cause I don't think there's ever been a thread on it?

Maybe it's not thread-worthy...but I thought it was a pretty obscure name and what are the chances they'd both be in a sports career? There's probably other Randy Moss's out there though.
I remember watching during the whole Barbaro craze, and I heard, "Randy Moss on his views on Barbaro," or something to that effect.

Had me
eek.gif

Until it was some white dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JPZx

Maybe it's not thread-worthy...but I thought it was a pretty obscure name and what are the chances they'd both be in a sports career? There's probably other Randy Moss's out there though.
I remember watching during the whole Barbaro craze, and I heard, "Randy Moss on his views on Barbaro," or something to that effect.

Had me
eek.gif

Until it was some white dude.
laugh.gif

same

Back
Top Bottom