Randy Moss: "I'm The Greatest Wide Receiver of All-Time, Hands Down"

brett-favre-jersey-1.jpg

change....

FavreViking.jpg

O noo wonder i didnt know what the "change" was gonna be.

Its becasue that whole idea died like a month ago.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

O noo wonder i didnt know what the "change" was gonna be.

Its becasue that whole idea died like a month ago.
brett_favre_Picapp_48899.jpg

Even if he went to Minnesota he wouldnt do anything, his career was over ever since the Packers gave him the boot.

We can talk when the Vikings seriously get a legitament QB for once.

Lets break it down.

Favre (with Packers) > Vikings QB since...ever.
Rodgers > Favre (with Vikings), Ferrote, Tarvaris, whatever QB's come next for you in the next 15 years.

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

T.O. > moss

some might argue that moss is better than cris carter

but i'd take carter over moss
Moss is better than TO and has the stats to back it up. Some might argue that Moss is better than Carter? How about asking any Vikings fan whogot to see both all the time. 99% will say Moss.

As for the interview, we don't get to see the context. I guarantee it wasn't serious(at least at first) based on the fact that it was about Lebronplaying in the NFL, and the fact that he said, "I don't really know where I rank at" later.

Murphy, an 11-year NFL safety and a member of the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, ranked LeBron James fourth among the greatest receivers he has played with, competed against, coached or watched. James Lofton was first, Jerry Rice second, Steve Largent third.
laugh.gif
@ Moss not making Murphy's top 4 list. He wasprobably mad b/c this dude picked a basketball player over him.

Yeah Moss is the 2nd best reciever of all time but he could've been the Greatest of all time hands down if he never went to Oakland.
NFLF-Randy_Moss_092803.jpg

ill consider Fitzgerald before him.....and Calvin Johnson when he gets further in his career.

Originally Posted by eight2one

ill consider Fitzgerald before him.....and Calvin Johnson when he gets further in his career.
you serious?
laugh.gif

Moss is THE greatest deep threat in NFL history. No way Fitz and especially not Johnson considering theirbody of work.

Imagine if Moss played with a hall of fame QB his entire career like Rice

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Yall give Randy wayyyy too much credit

When I heard him some that I was like
eyes.gif

Like what about Chris Carter? Terrell Owens? Marvin Harrison? Michael Irvin?

but then I looked at his body of work and thought about the straight fear factor he's caused teams. He's defintely the 2nd best reciever of all time.

Larry Fitzgerald still needs about 5 more seasons like last year to get to Randy's level.

IMO, he's one of if not THE most physically gifted WR to play the game....that being said, there is no way he's the GOAT. Plus you can have a debate asto whether or not Moss is the #2 best WR in NFL history...bottom line, he's not touching Rice.

Back
Top Bottom