Randy Moss WANTS TO COMEBACK?????

Originally Posted by sillyputty

They should have saved that money a little more wisely...
eyes.gif

Being out in the real-world without any skills hits really hard, really fast.

indifferent.gif
 What does him coming back to play football, have anything to do with his financial situation? His financial situation is actually really good.  Stop talking out of your ***. 

I hope he signs with the Eagles...that offense would be fun to watch. 

Remember when the report leaked out that NO teams had any interest in claiming Randy after the Vikings cut him, but luckily one team took a chance on him (the Titans)?

Well, that was 2010.

Next year is 2012.

This is a non-story.

I can see either Jax, Tampa, Miami or Dallas picking up Owens or Moss

Who ever picks him needs to grab Peyton too

Manning & Moss to Dallas

Originally Posted by JPZx

Remember when the report leaked out that NO teams had any interest in claiming Randy after the Vikings cut him, but luckily one team took a chance on him (the Titans)?

Well, that was 2010.

Next year is 2012.

This is a non-story.

Lol . The very end of 2010 and this is the beginning of 2012. He took one year off
laugh.gif

He's still better than most WRs in the L, no ?

Edit : also the Pats said if no one claimed him , they would have snagged him right back up. If you're goin to make comments with such bravado at least try to make them accurate
laugh.gif

Lol . The very end of 2010 and this is the beginning of 2012. He took one year off
laugh.gif

Edit : also the Pats said if no one claimed him , they would have snagged him right back up. If you're goin to make comments with such bravado at least try to make them accurate
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on man you are better than that.

Still better than most WRs in the L??

Based on what exactly? His name?
laugh.gif

Moss and AJ in Cincy
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously though I wonder if he'll have serious interest.

i dont know how some of you guys are advocating for this guy. dude doesnt show up just because he doesnt want to. he takes everything personally and quits. He single handely killed the Vikings playoff hopes for the next 5-6 seasons. He gave up on Brett Farve multiple occasions. Forced Farve to play eratic causing him a career ending injury. Farve was on his way out the door yes, but he was playing and still making it happen. They had MOSS AND HARVIN (and Shiancoe was producing also Mike Jenkins who's 6'4 in the slot, not to also mention ADRIAN PETERSON).... their secondary was banged up, so they did lose games because of that. D line was beasts with both Williams. how can you even want this guy on your team after the stunts he pulled?... What happened in Tennessee?... some of you guys are dellusional about his past playmaker ability. Dude's career was basically suppose to be resurrected in Minnesota and he got cut because he DID NOT CARE. So he's now throwing a pity party to go back to New England. They do not want him. He's overpaid and not worth the money now. And we all know The Kraft's do not like to pay people....

Straight Ca$h Homey.

(i sound like a hater only because i placed faith in this dude over and over. Dude is sorry. i'd rather have T.O. anyday)

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

^And you know this, how?

Its been pretty well documented that Randy Moss "Plays when he wants to play". There is no doubt in his talent. But Jerry Rice called him out on his work ethic.

Cris Carter comments on Moss' quit mechanism. Link to FootballTalk.com post here.

On Monday, former Randy Moss teammate and mentor Cris Carter said that Moss can still run the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds.

On Tuesday, Carter applied a caveat to that assessment.

“The one thing you have to address with Randy Moss is not a conditioning thing,

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

^And you know this, how?

Its been pretty well documented that Randy Moss "Plays when he wants to play". There is no doubt in his talent. But Jerry Rice called him out on his work ethic.

What does this have to do with his discipline to stay in game shape?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

^And you know this, how?

What does this have to do with his discipline to stay in game shape?

Bro, in game-shape not only includes staying in the gym; it also includes watching tapes, doing your hw on the opposing team, PRACTICING...
Body and mind bro...

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif

Edit : also the Pats said if no one claimed him , they would have
snagged him right back up. If you're goin to make comments with such
bravado at least try to make them accurate
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe not better than most in the league but better than many. Better than any true wideout the Pats have, minus Wes who isn't really a true reciever at all. Carter says dude can still run a 4.3, then im gonna have to go ahead and believe him. Also, Randy didn't shrink. It was only last year in my dorm room I witnessed Randy make that
eek.gif
one-handed snag over Revis. He's still Randy Moss.

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe not better than most in the league but better than many. Better than any true wideout the Pats have, minus Wes who isn't really a true reciever at all. Carter says dude can still run a 4.3, then im gonna have to go ahead and believe him. Also, Randy didn't shrink. It was only last year in my dorm room I witnessed Randy make that
eek.gif

I guess you forgot about his stint with the Vikings, getting waived, then his stint with the Titans......

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
there's no way in hell that the Pat's are re-signing Moss wake up. He's not Randy Moss anymore. He takes everything personally. He has no professionalism in him. He is a quitter straight up. One Catch means nothing. Dude wanted to show out against the "best CB" that's all that was. That was for the highlight reel and an attempt to get a contract extension.

Only thing he's good for would be goal to go situations and a jump ball in the back of the endzone. Quite frankly, if I were choosing between Moss and T.O. then I'd take T.O. He has more range than Moss at this point in their careers.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

I guess you forgot about his stint with the Vikings, getting waived, then his stint with the Titans......
Its called selective memory.

Back
Top Bottom