Rank Eminem's albums. vol. return

Just the majour ones. Starting with the best:

Marshal Mathers Lp - 5/5 it's a classic if you ask me. Full of meaning, great topics, amazing wordplay.
Eminem show - 4.5/5 solid album, too mayn jokin' around, but a few very good tracks : Sing for the moment, cleaning out my closet, Business etc.
Slim Shady lp - 4-/5 solid album.
relapse - 3.5/5 solid album. The beats are getting boring and the themes of the songs arent all that good compared to the fact that he's been away from rapfor 3-4 years.
encore - 2/5 Never really liked it. toy soldiers, Mosh and Mockingbird were the only tracks I actually liked.

"This thread got me feeling like Deja Vu
I wanna get away from this place I do"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just went back to listening to eminem. wow was MMLP overrated and boring. a drag to listne to that. so much more entertained with eminem show.

and ps. relapse sucks

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i just went back to listening to eminem. wow was MMLP overrated and boring. a drag to listne to that. so much more entertained with eminem show.

and ps. relapse sucks
indifferent.gif

MMLP > anything else he has put out

1. Slim Shady LP
2. Marshall Mathers LP
3. Relapse
4. Eminem Show
5. Encore

I still can't see how Eminem Show can get placed above SSLP or MMLP? It's a great CD but it has that pop sound to it. Not enough Dre on it and it'sa little messy. Lyrically and his flow was great on it tho. Encore is dope also, I've been playing it a lot lately and he only has like 4-5 songs that needto be removed.

Back
Top Bottom