Rank Jay-Z albums...

1) REASONABLE DOUBT (no explanation needed)

2) IN MY LIFETIME VOL. 1 (I still don't understand howpeople don't like this album. He was spitting harder and more refined than on RD. Only thing that seriously killed this album Puffy, Lil Kim and theSunshine video, I still dig the song though. But come on... Million and One Questions, City is Mine, IMAGINARY PLAYER, STREETS IS WATCHING, FRIEND OR FOE 98,Lucky Me, WHO YOU WIT, Face Off, REAL *%%%!%, RAP GAME/CRACK GAME, WHERE I'M FROM... WHERE I'MFROM!!!.... COME ON. Jay hasn't made harder joints than those since).

3) BLUEPRINT 1

4) THE BLACK ALBUM

5) IN MY LIFETIME VOL. 2 (HARD KNOCK LIFE)

6) AMERICAN GANGSTER

7) THE DYNASTY ALBUM

glasses.gif
BLUEPRINT 2

9) KINGDOM COME

10) VOL. 3... LIFE AND TIMES OF S. CARTER

11) STREETS IS WATCHING SOUNDTRACK

Best Of Both Worlds and 2.1 don't count in my book. Unplugged was hot, but I prefer the dvd to the cd.

1. Blueprint
2. RD
3. Black Album
4. Vol.1
5. Kingdome come
6. Dynasty
7. Vol.2
8. AG
9. Vol.3
10. Blueprint 2

laugh.gif
@ ranking Kingdom Come higher than American Gangster.
and KC > Vol. 2? Ya'll must be smoking rocks.
laugh.gif

Why is AG slept on so hard? That joint is a classic in my book. Up there with BP, RD, and the Black Album.

1. Reasonable Doubt
2. The Blueprint
3. The Black Album
4. In My Lifetime, Vol. 1
5. American Gangster
6. The Blueprint 2
7. Vol. 2 Hard Knock Life
8. Kingdom Come
9. The Dynasty
10. Vol. 3 Life And Times

well...

RD
TBA
BP1
BP2
Vol1
......and so on

the black album gets looked over...if hova had left on that note. it would have been the best sign off in music i can think of.

Funny how everyone forgot that JayZ used to be Biggies hypeman. Hes lucky B.I.G., Big L and Pac died. He wouldnt be half as rich as he is now. He would havedefinetley had less rhymes to bite too cuz BIG woulda checked em by now. Jay Z is overrated

Originally Posted by mikept24

Funny how everyone forgot that JayZ used to be Biggies hypeman. Hes lucky B.I.G., Big L and Pac died. He wouldnt be half as rich as he is now. He would have definetley had less rhymes to bite too cuz BIG woulda checked em by now. Jay Z is overrated
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Funny how everyone forgot that JayZ used to be Biggies hypeman. Hes lucky B.I.G., Big L and Pac died. He wouldnt be half as rich as he is now. He would have definetley had less rhymes to bite too cuz BIG woulda checked em by now. Jay Z is overrated
eyes.gif

yea i said it, i dont jump on the bandwagon that easy....correct me if that statement is wrong or off.....hes not that hot and Wu puts out better bangers, lyrically and beta wise in my opinion. 36 Chambers is better than all his CDs
eek.gif

Originally Posted by pastellove88

JAY-Z is garbage how do you guys listen to him. dude has no swag
thank you, someone knws whats up....but i dont agree with your top 5 at all; but thats another story

indifferent.gif
Not silly at all. I speak the truth youlisten to wat other people say. I'm different I'm my own man you probably heard everone say tyga is wack so you think he's wack. the proof is inthe puddin

Originally Posted by pastellove88

indifferent.gif
Not silly at all. I speak the truth you listen to wat other people say. I'm different I'm my own man you probably heard everone say tyga is wack so you think he's wack. the proof is in the puddin
preach.jpg
Preach my brotha!
pimp.gif

For me

Reasonable Doubt
Black Album
Blueprint
American Gangster
Kingdom Come
In My Lifetime Vol 1
Blueprint 2
Vol 2. Hard Knock Life
Vol 3. Life and Times of S.Carter
Dynasty

1) Jay-Z was not LIL' CEASE

2) B.I.G. probably had more natural talent than Jay-Z, but was never as lyrical as Jay AT THE TIME.

3) Jay-Z was going to sign Big L (who would have made more money off of that situation, L or his boss?)

4) If Pac was still alive he would not still be rapping. He'd either be strictly an actor (which was why he was so successful as rapper) or an activist.

5) Reasonable Doubt >>> Ready to Die

My list goes like this..........

Reasonable Doubt
Blueprint
The Black Album
Vol. 1
American Gangster
Blueprint 2
Vol. 3
Vol. 2
Kingdome Come
Dynasty

Reasonable Doubt >>> Ready to Die

Preach choir. I was saying this back way back in the day when everyone was following Biggie, I was like Ready to Die is great, but ReasonableDoubt was just better to me.

1. Reasonable Doubt
2. Blueprint
3. Blueprint 2
4. The Black Album
5. Vol 1
6. Dynasty
7. Vol 3
8. Vol 2
9. Kingdom Come

Reasonable Doubt
The Blueprint
The Black Album
Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life
American Gangster
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1
The Blueprint 2: The Gift and The Curse
The Dynasty Roc La Familia
Kingdom Come
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter

Rank Jay-Z albums
uhhh

1a.reasonable doubt-regrets
1b.vol.1- streets is watchin
3.Black Album- Allure
4.Blueprint- U Dont Know
5.American Gangster- I Know/Fallin
6.vol.2- Money Cash
7.vol.3- Dopeman
8.Dynasty- Streets Is Talkin/Soon Youll Understand
9.Blueprint 2-@*%! All Nite(this album jus wasnt that hot imo)
10.Kingdome Come- Lost Ones

Back
Top Bottom