*** RANSOM FITTED BOUTIQUE OPENS Sat 28th 2007 ***

STILL BRINGING THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO THE NEWEST EXTENTION TO THE RANSOM SUITE AND UNITED FRONT BUILDING.

THIS SATURDAY AT 11AM.

Newsflash! Fitted cap connoisseurs never had it this good.

Canadian brand RANSOM is set to open doors on its very own fitted boutique July 28th. Take a good look at this image for a small taste of the premium fitted pieces that will be offered from their stocklist.
4u0th8z.jpg

www.ransomholdingco.com

RANSOM FITTED SHOP
431 Richmond Street West-Upstairs.
Toronto, CANADA
Tel:416 703 8055
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

I wanna get that Goons fitted.
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.​
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

nooooo
oh well, hopefully i can find some heaters in new york
but good luck, looks dope, im sure people are gonna beast, ill peep when i get home..
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Toronto is stepping up this Year...

Livestock opens... Stolen Riches opens... New Era flagship soon to open... Ransom gets a really dope fitted shop.. (I say that with confidence, as I've seen a bunch of the hats)

I heard theres gonna be something like 100+ fitteds!

I have the utmost confidence that this will be another successful venture for the United Front fam and a great addition to the city's growing scene/attractions.

See yall there!

aw man no jays fitteds? damn
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

im feeling dat goons fitted
...TEAM RAPTORS !​
Newest Raptors: Carlos Delfino & Jason Kapono

ya think there will be a line up for fitteds? Im still debating on weather to go early or not...

line up was unreal in a bad way, i waited atleast an hour an a half and didnt even make it to the door outside,

danny i think i seen you twice but didnt say what up cuz i wasnt sure, my bad if it was you in the grape colourway fitted with the jade bling.
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

there was like 5 mans @ 11... smh store didn't even open untill 1 hour later, but dope store none the less

Back
Top Bottom