Ransom - The End of Joe

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

dam, I can't listen to this cuz I'm on my phone while taking a dump. Hopefully by the time I clean my cheeks Joe will have responded.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Jimmy just gets lamer n lamer Cam need to send him back to 5H

Im dissappointed I thought I would wake up to a comeback so I could listen at work :smh:
smh.gif
Budden could dead this in 2 bars. I hope he use some lines from Grandpa from Boondocks, this N_ Ran :smh:
smh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Joint was wack
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Jimmy went hollywood...hey he was just a hypeman to begin with so if i was him i would be hyped right now also..

Quote:
"money to the ceiling"

thats the joint with Stack and Nicky right? that joint is hot ...i cant find the tape nowhere though
nerd.gif

Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

and
roll.gif
@ Jimmy's expression when he see's Joe Budden on the cover of the DVD and then turns it over and puts it on the table
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

song was trash...how u gon have a weak 3rd diss then talk about joey bein gay at the end
smh.gif
dude is finished...now dude is reachin for attention so budden canfinish dude off...now we'll probley get the rest of ransom note and another diss hopefully

Back
Top Bottom