Ransom - The End of Joe

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
I didn't see a post for this but I guess Ran has some more ammo.

Playing now....

Review in a bit.

Edit: Oh wow, Ran raps for a good 2-3 min then spends the rest of the track talking about Joe being bisexual.

Kinda :lol:
laugh.gif

But :rolleyes
eyes.gif

...i Am HiM...

"...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..."-LJK

AIYOOOOOOOOOOO(this is directed to Budden possibly being gay)

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
www.hiphopgame.com/player.php?id=4193

I gotta say the beat selection in this battle has been superb. When did Jim Jones of all ppl check Joey? Oh well I guess we'll get to hear the rest of that ransom note song

It do seem corny that now Ran is saying dude is gay where was this da 1st to disses "[Riley] @#%$ you gay [Riley] You have sex with men, you pack fudge, you can say w/e bout me you have sex with guys! You are bisexual you have sex with boys!!!"[Riley] @#%$ you gay! [Riley]" :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but this is mad childish MAD childish but still hilarious. N_ watchin all da Boondocks episodes afta da last diss

oh yea Ransom is gay, he has pictures of another man in a bed with red satin sheets? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]
alien.gif
Cats go so far to put a dude out there end up puttin themselves in the same position :smh:
smh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Ahh my bad. Good looking out my dude.

Ran goes straight ridiculous at the end poppin' off about Joe being gay.

Getting out of control with his voice and acting like a damn child with it.

Ain't gonna lie though. Still had me :lol:
laugh.gif
...i Am HiM...

"...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..."-LJK

First of all, Joe back mountain........ :lol:
laugh.gif

Second, Ran needs to stop. Joe broke dudes whole essence down in 2 songs.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ 'you go "uhh"....

but :smh:
smh.gif
, Ransom gotta resort to a 6 minute diss consisting of 5 bars, the rest is jokes... this N' so immature :rofl:
roll.gif
....yea, Ima Need All That....
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

ranson sound like a woman scorned. U know u play a broad and first thing she screamin is "U cant @#%$, ya @#%$ is small @#%$" meanwhile U had been beatin for like 8 months

So when Ransom was ridin wit Joe for all that time , Joe wasnt "Bisexual" ? or he knew he was this bisexual dude and still rode wit em, slept on the floor in the studio wit him and did shows wit him

This some Ho @#%$
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

gay thing been goin on i think miss info started that rumor during a power 105/hot97 war when they were battling the same timeslot.
"**** DEF JAM"​

He called that man gay like 39 times... :lol:
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

he rapped for 2 mins and called joey a @#%$ the rest of the time :smh:
smh.gif
dood lost

joe back mountain was funny though

He lost...he's just emotional now, and resorting to 3rd grader mud-slinging tactics.
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

of course joe on the take over smashed all of this,,,,,,,,,,,, but lets not act like this track aint tough!!!

all the diss tracks between them was tough matter fact,, even though joe took it of course.

i think most of us here hold joe among the elite when it comes to mic skills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this doesnt mean ransom aint a beast. if anyone here stops coppin ransom,, they are crazy.
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

speaking of that Pastor whats good with Ransom Note? ^

I gotta say the beat selection in this battle has been superb. When did Jim Jones of all ppl check Joey? Oh well I guess we'll get to hear the rest of that ransom note song

Its on my friend's DVD where Jimmy disses Joe Budden again and we didnt even know why

Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Quote:
joe back mountain
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

roll.gif
@ Joe back Mountain

I hope ransom knows that he's about to get abused by Joe, Joe prob sitting there laughing like what took him so long.
:smh:
smh.gif
@ ransom, he had a week and a half and thats the best he could come up with. Joe prob gone go at him over the song cry beat or some @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
J-O's Myspace
XBOX 360 GT = JO FRESH15​

Back
Top Bottom